Koeman at Finch Farm with his agent?

Sorry lads and lasses, just popped my money on De Boer… thats gone and done it!

1 Like

Just popped out for an hour…

Has he gone yet?

If he fucks off, can we call him a cunt? Or does he remain a figure of positivity for his 2 x top 7 finishes?

I am obviously a shit fan, because after some 40 years of supporting, 10 of which as an ST holder when living close enogh, I am just losing the love. I have not been able to get excited when philospohically exchanging with Ralph as I am struggling to see this for the strategic visionary wonder this obviously is, and only smell bullshit.

If the club is happy to be this stepping stone, to not look for longer stabilty and create an environment that means folks ant to stay, then why should I? Maybe I should now progress to another club after using saints as a stepping stone in my development as a suppporter?

Supporting a club that is happy to bend over each season and help develop other clubs is becoming increasingly difficult…

1 Like

To be fair the ‘Sky Source’ is normally right. But I get your thinking on how they can control the betting. Had a fiver on De Boer as next Everton Manager at 14/1 last night. Koeman was 1/4.

that reads like a saintsweb parody post

4 Likes

Originally posted by @Sfcsim

To be fair the ‘Sky Source’ is normally right. But I get your thinking on how they can control the betting. Had a fiver on De Boer as next Everton Manager at 14/1 last night. Koeman was 1/4.

I had a bet on De Bear too. I thought he was nailed on until approx 10 mins ago when I heard that you bet on him too. Now I’m thinking I’ve done my money RIP.

2 Likes

:lou_surprised:

Alas, my aching heart

The love lost, shattered

On rocks of broken dreams

A black, empty box

is all that remains

1 Like

Ah the realisation Bazza is once again correct.

if you still has box then you can claim on insurance Gay , its all good

1 Like

I was hoping for more literary critique of my stunning verse.

In fact, I am thinking all posts from now on should be in poetic timbre (NB. that does not mean it has to rhyme fucktards)

:lou_is_a_flirt:

6 million a year?

We offered 2.5.

There is Loyalty and there is Stupidity. I’d take the fooking job and probably love Saints more than RK does.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3621956/Everton-not-giving-Ronald-Koeman-Southampton-try-convince-manager-future-lies-south-coast.html

Coin, cold in pockets lie

Shimmering silver, gold like sparks

The wicked temptress, teasing

Melancholy parting, mournful sigh

Come on, get with vibe the paptards - lets keep Ronald at saints by sharing our artistic excellence and expressing ourselves with poetic splendour.

Take your tongue

out of my mouth Les

I’m kissing you

Goodbye

1 Like

Koeman and his agent are on the way to Everton to sign, just been called.

From what I understand Everton have not been given permission to speak to Koeman, so if they really are in talks with him they might want to add a fine to their ludicrous budget.

And that will happen - because the football authorities are really good at discouraging tapping up… :slight_frown:

1 Like

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Can I post?

In verse, yes

Conor Armstrong is on Twitter saying that we’ve offered him 7m a year, 100M plus whatever they get for Lukaku for transfers, and a new stadium.

What the fuck is he going to do with a new stadium? place to keep it is first problem