Liverpool v Saints, EFL Cup Semi Final, Second Leg

Originally posted by @TheMightyOstrich

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Is there a meet up or is Bazza getting swerved?

Cherts will be there

Sweet.

1 Like

Originally posted by @TheMightyOstrich

Is there a meet up or is Bazza getting swerved?

Cherts will be there

I will indeed. Bazza, I’ll meet between the tower and the Superclub if you fancy?

Oh hang on, we’re not playing Derby are we…?

2 Likes

Yes! It’s happening! I’ve been waiting all day for this! Barry, fire back with something!!!

4 Likes

Didn’t realise we still had tickets. Just got one. Could be three Saints games in six days.

Nah, he won’t bite … he’s wised up to Cherts shenanigans now :lou_wink:

7 Likes

No no I think it’s more that Barry is scared, or he’s realised that Sarb is right about whatever it is. If barry don’t fire back by 5pm he’s clearly folded like chinese laundry, or whatever it was tokyos said other day!

1 Like

I should arrive at Liverpool around 1-1.30, probs head into Liverpool One to grab some lunch somewhere then should be ready for some pre-beer beers :lou_lol:

2 Likes

We’re all meeting in Chertsey and travelling up together from there.

Be warned, the parking’s awful.

9 Likes

As is the atmosphere in the Fiat Panda.

It had been great for fucking ages, then after I left here it got shit again for 4 weeks. If it suddenly gets better then I know who to blame…

#thepowerofpapandbletch

1 Like

Lesson learnt, don’t mess with the man and his second rate web developer.

Well, well. It seems that Barry willpower is stronger than I could Possibly Imagine. You win this round, kemosabe, but this ain’t over. I will make you two fight again, and when you do, I will be there, watching. And masturbating.

2 Likes

It was all going well until those last 2 words :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_eyes_to_sky:

Bear’s right. I can feel a Fulwood coming on.

1 Like

someone will look after your wheels for a couple of quid!

Now after trawling through the last 28/29 years of Saints results, just a minute ago, apart from a couple of hammerings at Anfield in the 90’s, we have an ok record, even more so over recent years (since our promotion)

2012/2013 1-0 (L)

2013/2014 0-1 (W)

2014/2015 2-1 (L)

2015/2016 1-1 (D)

3 of those results would 100% see us through and the 1-0 loss would take the game to penalties. I have a feeling this game has come at the right time. Shhhh but we could be off to Wembley! :lou_wink:

Originally posted by @pap

Who do we have turning up?

Are you going?

I am now. Bought the ticket today.

1 Like

Midweek innit? We had to cancel the house party on account on my backbreaking nine hour day the next morning.

Seriously though, can anyone with expectations of kipping at mine just confirm so I can let the missus how many to prepare for?

Ta

Good, you out for a pint?

Good, you out for a pint?

Yep. Arkles, I reckon.