Liverpool vs Southampton Match Thread - 7/5/17 K.O. 13:30

My football days have improved no end by avoiding fiver web.

4 Likes

I’m happy with that. Would have liked a bit more bite upfront but it was more important to nullify their attacking threat. On another day with the run of the ball we could of sneaked it.

Anyone who complains about today needs to remember back to when a point at Anfield was a surprise bonus … now we expect it.

That’s progress

5 Likes

Thanks for posting that - you’ve reminded me of one of the many reasons why I never look on there any more! :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Given the current world population, you are actually suggesting that half a billion do watch Scottish football.

1 Like

I was rounding down :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

did I miss the Puel post match interview on sky? They had klopp but no Claude. Is he so dull that sky are boycotting him?

They also interviewed the guy who missed the penalty rather than the one who saved it.

#bigboybias

1 Like

Meanwhile, in a pub, somewhere in Liverpool …leading figures of SPMPM* gather for an emergency post match summit, on where it went wrong today.

* Send Puel to the Moon Protest Movement

18 Likes

I’m surprised they didn’t interview the 4th official. Klopp seemed to have struck up an intense relationship with him during the game…I think it might be love by the way they were tearing at each others clothes.

1 Like

I loved it when klopp threw his water and bottle everywhere during one of his strops. I would have sent him to the stands for that, really piss him off.

2 Likes

He’s a clown

1 Like

Klopp getting more and more frustrated was the highlight of the match for me :lou_smiley:

8 Likes

You still have to start the next thread :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Really impressed that Klopp stopped his head exploding

3 Likes

Tactically Puel has done over Klopp four times.

The gurning German must feel a right twat.

7 Likes

For all the love in of Klopp, he really is a specky german twat isn’t he?

6 Likes

klopp crying over forsters “unsporting” behaviour and the pitch being too dry. hahahaha. tit.

2 Likes

Haha…one man’s unsporting behaviour is another man’s amusing gamesmanship.

Pesonally I was shocked at Fraser’s behaviour as no doubt, were you all. :lou_angry:

BREAKING NEWS

The emergency meeting of SPMPM has now concluded.

No official statement has been released but Comrade Pap commented as he was leaving that talks had been productive and agreement was reached to drop the ‘Send’ from their name.

From now on the movement will fly under the snappier banner of ‘Puel to the Moon Protest Movement’ -(PMPM) or PomPom to close friends and Sotonians card holders.