Lurker Seance

Come on Baz don’t derail this thread. We’re trying to groom lurkers.

Careful what you wish for boyo. As Mam used to say “Diawl, dim gwthio y sombi”

9 Likes

Shit. Sorry that was supposed to be a PM

1 Like

Must be a nightmare for you living in Liverpool

Oh I see what you did there Toke’s.

1 Like

I have it on good authority lurkers come on here to see what I’m posting, I’m their bannerman as such…

I am sure the LGBT community appreciates your staunch support. I expect they appreciate it even more when you’re not mentioning them in the context of putting another minority down by presenting exceptions as the norm.

We’re a leading edge culture or getting there in legislation and law wouldn’t you say? Cultures that don’t rely on and question religion openly get my vote.

I am certain that pretty much all demagogues establish a “backward” other, or failing that, one that holds them back. I’ve defended you on many occasions, but your tone is almost totalitarian here.

Are you “right” there, Bazza?

Now that’s really gonna make lurkers feel less intimidated and want to post @pap

Small words good. Big words bad. Repeat after me…

:lou_wink_2:

Look, the only people that are going to stumble onto this thread are us, those Googling the paranormal and those seeking advice on how to survive and survey in someone’s crawl space undetected for 30 days.

SWDP’s site is the top natural language result on the latter.

1 Like

Red alert!! Floyd has two profiles as well Pap!

5 Likes

Exceptions to the normal? Standard practice more like it, Pap I’ve never asked for your help nor required it, it comes with the obligatory sanctimonious shit anyway, anyway any lurkers on here please join, it really is a laugh and you can listen to self righteous snowflakes rattle on everyday how down they are with all things and everything.

Bar the majority, they don’t do majorities or common sense just lentils and a snigger at the white van man.

Dear @lifeintheslowlane ,

When I joined a month or two ago I was never informed of this? Is it a new promotional thing to lure more unsuspecting innocents in to the fold or am I still eligible for my very own troll and bible? These are the sort of riches I can only dream of owning on a meagre teachers salary.

The answer to this will ultimately determine if my stay is pleasant and fulfilling or not…

Yours impatiently,

Rob

10 Likes

You’ll fit in just fine.

Remember, profanity is not frowned upon, fuck, its actively encouraged.

LITSL steals bibles from all the funerals he attends (they don’t know him), so please don’t encourage him.

Beware the trolls.

L

2 Likes

Hop on board Rod, its a liberal sausage fest, bar the sausage as they frown upon sausage fest here, we could throw in a Torah or Qu’ran if required, or candles or those sticks that go in water that put £150,000 on your house.

Time for your meds Barry

:lou_wink_2:

If only some fucker had told me swearing was all good I’d have been much more prolific by now.

I’ll keep an eye out for tear stained bibles in the post and return to sender, wouldnt want that on my conscience. Thanks for the heads up!

4 Likes

The doctor has advised that I stay away from candles since my last sausage fest @barry-sanchez . I am interested in these magical sticks that make my house expensive though!

1 Like

The wooden pine scented ones that go in water, put them in the downstairs shitter and voila you’ve made £150,000 minimum.

1 Like

I’ve only got an upstairs shitter, will it still add the same value as a downstairs one? I could always rent a porta-loo, put it in my living room and put the magic pine stick in that if downstairs is a requirement.

3 Likes

He’s lying Rob. Just tried it. Gave it 5 minutes, then done a Web valuation. Nothing, not one penny. I feel cheated(do you do refunds Barry?).

2 Likes