Lurker Seance

That’s disappointing to hear SOS. I have a couple of questions for you, firstly how many did you put in there? Did you put them in the actual loo (cos that’s how I picture it from Barry’s instructions?) or in some water filled Tupperware or something of the sort? Is your loo upstairs or downstairs?

Hoping that together we can figure out the trick to the magic sticks.

2 Likes

No unfortunately it only works in downstairs conveniences.

You’re using walnut not pine try again, it’ll work.

4 Likes

Beth yw pentwr o cachu.

1 Like

Don’t listen…only good for a cheap method of ball-sack hair removal…an old tea-bagger’s trick…a friend tells me. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

Only on Sotonians could we have a thread that passes from homophobic to racist to Welshist in the space of a few clicks

1 Like

Yet still have absolutely nothing to do with the the actual thread topic…

I can do an email for all the people that have never posted if it will bring this meandering mess to an end :lou_sunglasses:

2 Likes

Can we all contribute a line? I’ll start:

Dear Member, here at Sotonians.com we punish reticence.

3 Likes

Don’t start that. Thanks to @hypochondriac 's bollocks on TSW about me naming Verbs in public, they’ll think we’re serious.

2 Likes

Don’t close their accounts though.

We can’t publish a membership of what, 30 or so regular(ish) posters…we’d look shit, ok more shit than we are…

:lou_wink_2:

Yr wyf yn fowllyd, ac felly yn fy mam

1 Like

Never play a Welshman at Scrabble.

8 Likes

Bung, jet kiffolisk axagaxain

Spelling is why 23.2% of people voted Brexit.

1 Like

Caught one! Lurker @lurk ! Groom away @cobham-saint .

1 Like

'ello little boy, would you like a sweetie / see some puppies / have a ride in Goat’s special van etc etc etc?

:lou_wink_2:

Is this offer just open to lurkers or all members?

1 Like

I do like puppies

1 Like

There’s no discrimination on this site my rotund friend…