Manchester United V Saints Match Thread

Hey Goat! How do we switch to 443 quickly or otherwise? Does Fraze have to play rush goalie?

1 Like

Originally posted by @BTripz

Download and install Kodi

Download the Sportsmania.eu plugin and add it to Kodi.

Sorted

Way beyond my capabilities. I’ll go to the game instead.

5 Likes

Originally posted by @Lets-B-Drinking

Hey Goat! How do we switch to 443 quickly or otherwise? Does Fraze have to play rush goalie?

I was counting Big Vic as two.

I’m going for a 0-0

I’m off to the first game at Brunton Park for their first game back since it was flooded. Will they get more than there 3.5k, I should hope so. It is the battle of the floods - Carlisle v York.

I will be on here as well making sure the Saints get that point, or maybe nick a late winner!

So Sim you in Carlisle then?

I prefer Plastic Bert Rand - he was a cool bro in sexy trousers and from Belgium

2 Likes

Austin off the bench to score the winner, 2-1 Saints.

I’ll be Llanelli filming Rugby :frowning:

1 Like

Originally posted by @TedMaul

I’ll be Llanelli filming Rugby :frowning:

Might be a blessing… think the turtle head might pull a fast one on our Ronald this time

Everytime I see Van Gaal in the media, I feel a bit sorry for the guy :frowning:

He’s like he’s a tipsy father at his daughter’s wedding reception. Unsure of why people are criticising him.

5 Likes

it’s because he got his cock out and waved it at a bridesmaid

7 Likes

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Originally posted by @Sfcsim

I’m off to the first game at Brunton Park for their first game back since it was flooded. Will they get more than there 3.5k, I should hope so. It is the battle of the floods - Carlisle v York.

I will be on here as well making sure the Saints get that point, or maybe nick a late winner!

So Sim you in Carlisle then?

Oh yes. Love it up here, it is a lovely part of the world, just hoping Newcastle and Sunderland stay up and Middlesbough and Burnley go up with maybe Hull City. This will then give me 5 away games next season! Pretty much the opposite of you guys down south.

Yay a local preview for y’all

2 Likes

Good work, Phil Hugues.

1 Like

Yeah which reminds me of the fooking French who ALWAYS pronounced it Huge Ass and then called me racist when I complained and asked them to pronounce it properly :wink:

1 Like

we’re going to win! I can feel it in me bones

1 Like

Davis injured. Need big performances from Vic and Clasie.

COYS!