Manchester United V Saints Match Thread

I’m not so sure Claise will be able to compete against Feilani.

Is Feilani playing?

When was the last time you felt your bones? :lou_wink_2:

Fellaini is a fucking dirty cunt.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Fellaini is a fucking dirty cunt.

I think he gets away with it because the barnet makes him look soft 'n cuddly. Sir is correct, though.

Fuck’s sake. Fellaini again.

Bertrand needs a slap for that free kick

I’m liking claise so far.

1 Like

Mané giving Man Utd reasons not to buy him.

That was a wicked free kick. Shame Big Vic didn’t do more with it. Thing we’re looking competitive. I’m getting a little bit worried whenever United gain possession for long spells, but we do look dangerous too.

Originally posted by @Fatso

I’m liking claise so far.

Commentators seem equally impressed. Perhaps he has a point to prove.

Waaah! Mané’s like a dog playing fetch with the remote control. He can get hold of it alright, but has no idea what happens once he’s got it.

I don’t think he has a point to prove. He’s new to the club and country and clearly needed time to settle. I think he is beginning to find his feet and he looks good…passing and work rate.

unless you’re saying he has a point to prove in relation to some comments I have missed?

Clasie playing some beautiful stuff here.

Ah, look at those United fans pouring out for their prawn sandwiches.

It has been a long time since you and I have had a proper disagreement, Fatso. In that spirit, he fucking does.

He has a printout of the “six amazing years ruined” tweet at the back of his locker. He hates Roy Scheider because he’s under the mistaken impression that he’s Morgan’s dad (Kelvin Davies convinced him) and won’t watch Jaws, or even Seaquest DSV.

It’s a thing.

1 Like

Man Utd booed off. A really good 45 from Saints.

Clasie has been outstanding. Told ya he’s the business :lou_wink_2:

Bertrand had a brilliant half too.

Best chance of the half to Mané who couldn’t finish. Again.

More of the same 2nd half please.

“How to create a beef”, by Pap. You gotta do better than that, especially with Fatso!

1 Like

Clasie best dog in show. United are dogshite - this game’s there for the taking.

3 Likes

Without wanting to tempt fate, they’re not the same team under Van Gaal. Even in the first half, where instinct tells you they’re going to plop it into the box, they’re cutting it back to the likes of Blind. Weird. Let’s take advantage of the temporary insanity.