Manchester United V Saints Match Thread

Well mate I actually have it as a 2-0 United win. That’s not being biased , that’s based on years of experience in watching football etc. united are on the Red March, taking no prisoners now, title contenders. The Red Devils will be treading all over The Saints tomorrow. I might regret writing this when the results comes tomorrow and no doubt you wil have great fun in telling me so. Lol

And have I had great fun in telling him that Utd are shite :laughing:

2 Likes

I may have a sip of ale…

3 Likes

Ha ha ha ha ha. Laughing and cheering in equal measure. So sweet seeing the faces of the entitled mancs.

Excellent Team performance today. Forster had only had about 3 shots on target since he came back. Sure he is making a huge difference to our defence , they are much more confident.

I think I may have a crush on Charlie Austin, looks well up for it and beautifully taken header.

Mouth fans were bloody amazing. They could be heard the whole time

Make no Mistake we won that, United didn’t lo. se it. RK nailed the tactics

Inreally don’t care about position in table ( save relegation) our seasons will be all about moments like these, United at Old Trafford and thumping Arsenal 4-0 happy days

7 Likes

What blood group are you as my Kidneys are going to need replacing very soon :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Oh and just in case you missed it!

Get the fuck in!

3 Likes

So we have beaten Chelsea, Arsenal and Man U so far… When was the last time we beat those three at least once in the same season?

1 Like

Almost a compliment from LVG - “the lack of chances was down to the well organised opponent”. He looks a beaten man, in all ways…

2 Likes

Now if we win our next game against Arsenal that will be 3 away wins against Arsenal, Man U and Chelsea. I can tell you now, that has never happened in one season EVER!

2 Likes

Guess my screensaver at the moment? Ha ha ha… Loving it!

2 Likes

Last one! Getting the red wine out!

2 Likes

Stuck £4 on us at 10/1 with 10 mins left thank you. Double happy with Saints again. They are winning and winning me money!

Sorry GA. I’m on the Hobgoblin :lou_sad:

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Originally posted by @Goatboy

fucking awesome stick ya fitclub up ya arse gettin pissed good!!!

Thats no way to talk about Papsweb Fat Club. Disciplinary procedings may need to be taken. Splendid result by the lads is no excuse for such language. Fucking sort it out Goatgirl

Sorry GA. I’m on the Hobgoblin :lou_sad:

Goat your goblin who ?

2 Likes

6 Likes

a nice fruity ale that it is

celebrations:

Cheers fellow Saints, have a great evening, rest of weekend and week ahead!

3 Likes
2 Likes

8 Likes