Manchester United V Saints Match Thread

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

fucking awesome stick ya fitclub up ya arse gettin pissed good!!!

Thats no way to talk about Papsweb Fat Club. Disciplinary procedings may need to be taken. Splendid result by the lads is no excuse for such language. Fucking sort it out Goatgirl

Sorry GA. I’m on the Hobgoblin :lou_sad:

Well at least you hav chosen a fine ale to fuck up your body :lou_lol:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Oh how we loved that.

Laughing and cheering in equal measure.

Utterly bossed the game & tbh IF Davis had played ahead of Tadic think we’d have had that sewn up long before Austin’s magic moment.

about 1500 people in the pub and about 1495 just laughed at the 5 lads in manc shirts at the end.

Sweet.

6 Likes

What a difference a couple of weeks make. Delighted for Ron. Happy days!!!

3 Likes

Nicked from SWF :blush: … but funny

2 Likes

Rallyboy posted this yesterday

Charlie Austin rumoured to score…a folk hero is born etc.

3 Likes

Pizza and a tasting board o’ cider at The Stable (all paid for by my parents) to celebrate end o’ birthday week and the win today.

So good to see us competing in matches again. So good to see us able to keep pace until the final minutes and take our chance when it came. So good to see us restricting the United entertainment factor to a squirrel wandering onto the pitch.

So good to see **US ** be the ones that snag the spammy debutant goal for fucking once!

2 Likes

I mean it all completely makes up for the fact that Mané couldn’t finish ‘Mr. Tickle’ at present.

Hey Smalling you twat - how about instead of persistently fouling players at set pieces and trying to give away 15 penalties a game, have you actually thought about, maybe, attacking the ball?

Just an idea…

2 Likes

We really did a job on them. Also great movement by Austin.

Hey great we can sell Charlie to Spurs/Liverpool for £15m plus this summer

1 Like

I like Mane, I like that he’s sometimes just an incredibly skillful, free scoring genius. And yet, can’t control a ball :frowning:

I also need to know how to put that accent on the e in Mane

Originally posted by @TedMaul

I also need to know how to put that accent on the e in Mane

CTRL + ALT +E on Windows. Or hold down on the ‘E’ on your Android keyboard for further options. Or stop being a Mac wanker.

3 Likes

Barley a word, never mind credit, given to RK and the team on MOTD. Some things dont change.

1 Like

** Macsturbator** , surely?

1 Like

I watched it this morning, but it’s to be expected, unfortunately. We’re a top half team with a limited following playing nice football. They’re a behemoth in serious trouble. The highlights made us look pretty good though. With one shot on target for United, that was something they couldn’t skew too much.

Re-watched some of the game and I just don’t get United’s tactics this season. Were Louis Van Gaal’s parents killed before his eyes by the wayward forward pass of a football?

5 Likes

6 Likes

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

fucking awesome stick ya fitclub up ya arse gettin pissed good!!!

Thats no way to talk about Papsweb Fat Club. Disciplinary procedings may need to be taken. Splendid result by the lads is no excuse for such language. Fucking sort it out Goatgirl

Sorry GA. I’m on the Hobgoblin :lou_sad:

Had I not been working a night shift later, that’s what I would have been drinking in our bar in Dubai with @dubaisaints

My 2nd loudest cheer of the night was when late into the game, Fraser leapt like Superman into the murky Manchester sky to collect the ball like a complete boss. Exactly what the defence wanted to see from their keeper.

1 Like