Mind blowing things that you would like to see happen in your lifetime

Pap is going to love this thread, how long before a conspiracy is thrown in here?

2 Likes

If we all started equal humans would make sure by the end of that one lifetime some would be more equal than others, would love to see it but it simply couldn’t happen nor would be allowed to happen.

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

A genuine equal opportunity in life for all.

If we all started equal humans would make sure by the end of that one lifetime some would be more equal than others, would love to see it but it simply couldn’t happen nor would be allowed to happen.

I think that’s what might make it “mind blowing”

id like to see government subsidies for sex dungeons and the legalisation of kidnap.

No it simply makes it unimaginable, the chances are aliens will land on Earth before we all in this Earth are equal is honoured.

And so clearly, if it were ever to happen then it would be mind blowing.

It was just dumb luck Halo - a case of being in the right place at the right time. Pretty much the same as when I met those aliens, really.

No Fatso there has to be an element of possible truth in it for it to be mind blowing, that’s total bollocks.

Someone upvoting a Barry post

1 Like

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

A genuine equal opportunity in life for all.

That is true. And probably the biggest inequality is quality of parents, I’m sad to say.

Originally posted by @Fatso

And so clearly, if it were ever to happen then it would be mind blowing.

No Fatso there has to be an element of possible truth in it for it to be mind blowing, that’s total bollocks.

You are, of course, talking out of your arse.

Fatso I don’t agree, I happen to think there is more of a chance of alien life than humans treating each other equally.

do you treat people equally, barry? srs question no trolls pls

I’m not doubting what you believe, I’m saying, in a rather pedant if fashion, that IF we made a society where we were all equal that would be mind blowing. Which it would be. Largely because it is so unbelievable. Whereas you seem to saying it wouldn’t be mind blowing. Let us just agree that it definitely WOULD be mind blowing and say no more about it.

I don’t even know how it would work. How would Koeman ever decide who to play left back, if everyone was equal?

Ip dip dog shit

you are not it

simples

2 Likes

You can’t discard trolls, they are also beings…

You can’t discard trolls, they are also beings…

Bazza meets with a load of trolls every day under one of the M62 bridges. They tell him what to post.

Two people are drowning; one is a member of your family, the other is a complete stranger.

You can only save one.

Do you give them equal billing?

I have conflicting feelings about aliens. On the one hand, I think it might be cool. On the other, I think I might crap my pants. The latter is a worry.

Closer to home, I think gaining a proper understanding of how exactly the human brain works is going to be immense, opening up all sorts of applications. Maybe we can access some that fabled unused capacity we hear so much about. Maybe we’ll get Matrix like VR, which would forever change entertainment (why would you watch Aliens when you be the hero in a consequence free environment?). Maybe we’ll get telepathic or telekinetic :laughing:

1 Like

Yes, yes I do, I live nowehere near that wool road but yes.

1 Like