Norwich V Saints FA cup 3rd round Build up & Match Thread

Is our England #1 fit yet?

No not that one, the other one who can actually play in goal and hasn’t deleted his Twitter Account?

I agree.

1 Like

I guess there is much to be said for steamrolling them with a strong side in the frist half and then resting three - but I’m not sure we own a steamroller at the moment so it has long drawn out knackering nail-biting afternoon written all over it.

Lawro has us down as 2-0 losers to Norwich with the comments

“Norwich boss Alex Neil had been under serious pressure but his side beat Derby last time out and he could go from zero to hero if they beat Southampton.”

Which are not dissimilar to mine in the OP

Does he read this site Pap what’s his username?

Or have I turned into Lawrenson oh the shame of it :lou_sad:

3 Likes

Claude previews Norwich game

and in a 2-4-1 have some

team news ahead of the game

Fucking hell, is that clueless cunt Puel planning on playing a 2-4-1 formation? Doesn’t the cunt even know how many players you can have on the pitch? Fucking clueless cunt.

4 Likes

Did you leave your brain in the pub along with your wallet? You utter whopper!! :lou_wink_2:

3 Likes

Yeah, sorry, was a bit of a bell there. Mislaid my brain for a bit, then realised I’d left it under my sandals.

4 Likes

Not one of the sky Sports pundits give Saints a win even MLT will only give us a draw

It’s not looking good maybe Bazza is right ?

This post should be printed out and stuck up in the Saints dressing room.

3 Likes

If we did own a steamroller it would be a slower than normal and could only go fucking sideways…

2 Likes

I think you will find that steamrollers can only fo forwards Barry.

Well, on the plus side, if we lose it’ll mean we can concentrate on our league performances…

:lou_sad:

Blimey, the mood on here isn’t very good. I have a feeling the team announcement is going to make a few apoplectic.

Fear not, the kids that start are going to impress, with a man of the match performance from Sims. Maybe even a goal from Redmond(not sure i’m that optimistic).

0-2 maybe 0-3. Long first goal(if he starts).

4 Likes

I am playing a straight forward 433 today.

8 Likes

Its the fault of all these foreign players not integrating into the side

1 Like

Anyone fancy predicting today’s lineup? I for one don’t have a Scooby Doo but here goes…

FF

CM MY VVD SM

PEH HR JWP

JS SL DT

Fuck knows!

Forster dropped or carrying an injury?

Looks a pretty strong team to me…

You’d have to assume he’s being ‘rested’, which may be a mix of the two.

The team itself looks relatively strong with some good options off the bench. Going to watch the match with an open mind - I don’t think a win is beyond us.