Nuisance neighbours

Originally posted by @Numptyboi

He knocked on his neighbours doors to ask for help, but everyone in the street told him to fuck off.

The beauty of Karma.

These kind of cunts that do not ever give a flying fuck about the way their inconsiderate disrespectful behaviour affects the lives of others, suddenly seem to think the world owes them a favour when their stupidity and/or cuntishness comes back to bite them on the ass.

The same tosser mentioned in the OP once came home in a drunken stupor at around 1am, trying as usual to carry way too much stuff up the main stairs in one go rather than make two trips (banging his bike and bags into everyones walls) – stumbled halfway up the first flight, and clattered his way back down the stairs with everything landing on top of him by the front door.

The elderly lady who’s front door opened out to the place where he’d landed in an unceremonious heap, opened up to see what the fuck was going on – and saw him in a tangled state, groaning in pain. He asked her for help. She picked up a can of beer that had rolled to her door, opened it, laughed, and pouring it over his head said: “there you go, that one’s not so heavy now. Maybe you can carry it without making so much noise”. Then she left him lying there and went back to bed.

One cool lady. :lou_sunglasses:

I’d have kicked the cunt in the head myself. :lou_angry:

Originally posted by @Sadoldgit

That reminds me of a neighbours teenage daughter who used to sunbath topless in the garden. My first wife wondered why I was spending so much time in one of the kids bedrooms (it had the best view of the neighbours garden).

Would this incident happen to have anything to do with her being your ‘first’ wife? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

“… that’s the third time you’ve decorated that room this summer!”

2 Likes

Ughhh…what with? :lou_facepalm_2:

5 Likes

and why have you been eating yoghurt up there?.. you’ve got it all over the window sill…

1 Like

This thread has taken an unpleasant turn.

1 Like

Alright for SOG he’s just had one of the wrist with just the memories or was it mammories?

To paraphrase the old song…“Thanks for the mammories…” :lou_sunglasses:

Though curiously, in its own way, still on topic – if Sog’s young teenaged neighbour ever noticed his penchant for pulling out his spray-painting tools and regularly re-emulsioning the room in a glossy-whitewash everytime she decided to air her bare skin in the ‘privacy’ of her own garden.

She could have considered her neighbour’s ongoing painting project something of a ‘nuisance’? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So then, our arsehole neighbours…we have recently applied for a side extension to our grade 2 listed cottage. The neighbours originally said no problem, do what you want. Since the falling out they have changed their minds and put in an objection - well several objections really. One of which was about the vine that grows on the walls. It has been here for over 120 years according to old pictures we have of the property but apparently it is our fault that the vine is affecting the brickwork (it isnt but that hasnt stopped them using it in their objection). They have also told the local council that we have put in double glazing without planning permission. Thanks for that. We have replaced the old rotten wooden windows with nice hardwood windows which look more like the original windows that then old ones did and spent a lot of money on them. Everyone else in the village has complemented us on how good they look and how in keeping they are, but these tossers have decided to dob us in. I should point out that the windows on the side and back were originally double glazed so no problem, it was just the ones in the front we should have probably applied for planning permission for but we stupidly decided to wing it. The council would never have known without these arseholes.

Fuckers.

Start a campaign of terror - Burn effagies in their front garden at night. Nail their cat to the front door (actually it can be any cat - the little fuckers). Cut their brake cables.

Alternatively you can ask the neighbours you still like to write into the council in support.

Spell out the word “Grass” with Round Up on their front lawn - this might be too subtle

2 Likes

you should move.

also, you shouldn’t break the law.

1 Like

I like the idea of the conscientious & law abiding renegade, lone wolf.

1 Like

So disembowelling them is a no-no then?

1 Like

Dog shit on the door handle

superglue their car locks

creasote their roses

1 Like

Fritzl them!

Nooo…not at all as long as it’s in keeping with the spirit of the age from which your cottage dates i.e. Grade 2 listed disembowelling. Better run it past the council first but should be OK.

1 Like

Well now I am confused.

It was built in the 18th C - can we get away with exportation perhaps?

Yeah a little late for disembowelling but transportation to Liverpool might still be on the cards. :lou_lol:

1 Like

On a more serious note, we avoid them as much as we can now but we do have an ongoing problem in that they have erected a fence which is well over 2m high between our properties without planning permission. We took it up with the council and while they agreed that the fence was indeed too high without planning, they said they would do anything about it. We were going to leave it but now are thinking about taking out a civil action as they have been such arses. Will it cost much to take out legal action ourselves?