Nuisance neighbours

Dont do it - it will cost you a fortune.

Piss through their letterbox

Poison their fish pond

Put sugar in the fuel tank

It sounds to me as if there will never be any agreement or common ground between you. So what you need to do is get rid of them.

• Have you ever seen the French film ‘Hidden’? Start taking videos of the front of their house during the day, and post the DVD’s through their letter box. Just as if they’re being watched, day in, day out.

• If you really hate the fence, and can live with it for a while, install barbed wire at the top of the fence all the way down. That way the council will have to act on the fence, and can also deal with the fact that it’s too tall.

• Install an exceptionally bright security light that points into their bedroom window.

Effectively, become a nuisance.

2 Likes

Can I hire you guys for a few hours this weekend? :lou_wink_2:

Oh, post panties through the letterbox, with cryptic messages about it being from his lover.

1 Like

Lol. Sounds like you’ve had a lot of experience with this kind of thing Chertsey.

Sorry to hear these cunts are still being cunts Soggy.

So many cunts in the world, It’s amazing we somehow manage to safely navigate through all the pubic hair. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

Tell me about it Jack! Now that the weather is improving and the days are drawing out I expect they will spend more time in the garden meaning that we are more likely to see them. Still, I suppose that is an upside of their huge fucking fence, less chance of eye to eye contact!

It is good to take positives from negative situations where possible Sog.

Like that annoying fence. Just depends whether the positives out-weigh the negatives or not.

But if they don’t – wouldn’t it be unfortunate if the fence were to somehow become soaked in kerosene, and hit by a stray match?

I did miss a golden opportunity with the high winds the other night. I could have taken a sledge hammer to it and blamed it on the weather!!

“Nah, nothing to do with me mate. Katie was on the lash last night though and very tempestuous. I reckon she must’ve whooshed your fence away…”

1 Like
1 Like

Lol. Thanks for sharing that.

Amusing as that was to watch, their door would’ve been kicked in, and they’d be conducting an interesting experiment, in discovering exactly how long human freefall takes from the height of their apartment to impact below - through the initial resistance of a glass window. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like