Official statement from Lou (formerly Coxford Lou)

Thanks everyone for down voting Pap! He’s such a knob head!!!

6 Likes

It’s the way to his cold black heart.

2 Likes

I hate Corbyn, I love Hillary Clinton!!!

But ok, I like Pap very much too, even though he’s a knobber.

5 Likes

Originally posted by @pap

I’ve had that PM from Lou too. Frankly, I’m a little sad to have given bTripz his urban moniker. If I changed his name to BigBannedBob now, it would only be the old timers that got it*.

To all the fuckers that downvoted me for my (once again) successful spider sense, hang your heads in shame! T’was a wind-up, not an instance of my hair trigger paranoia having a BAP relapse.

Anyway, I sent Lou a PM back, which I will not divulge here without permission, and a PM back from Lou, asking for surrender terms. Essentially, we agreed that:-

1. I will re-enable Lou’s posting rights. Relations have normalised to the point where even if she doesn’t post, she can.
    2) Lou will get a Corbyn tattoo, to be displayed in a prominent position at all future Sotonians events.
  2. If/when Lou re-emerges, she and I will be friendly, partially because of an underlying fondness not diminished by surface level spats.
  3. I’d fabricate terms of surrender without her knowledge, not all of which would be entirely true.

I can’t recall Lou showing her arse at any Sotonian events before, but I guess there’s a first time for everything.

PS Welcome back, Miss Louise. Mr Bletch told me you have the keys, so I hope you’ve still got them as I’m getting rather badly chafed.

4 Likes

Something akin to delayed reaction in that Pale Ale after all Lou :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

And serious up yours to Pap for his grief towards me too. Humour is sometimes a rare but valuable commodity

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Fowllyd

Originally posted by @pap

I’ve had that PM from Lou too. Frankly, I’m a little sad to have given bTripz his urban moniker. If I changed his name to BigBannedBob now, it would only be the old timers that got it*.

To all the fuckers that downvoted me for my (once again) successful spider sense, hang your heads in shame! T’was a wind-up, not an instance of my hair trigger paranoia having a BAP relapse.

Anyway, I sent Lou a PM back, which I will not divulge here without permission, and a PM back from Lou, asking for surrender terms. Essentially, we agreed that:-

1. I will re-enable Lou’s posting rights. Relations have normalised to the point where even if she doesn’t post, she can.
    2) Lou will get a Corbyn tattoo, to be displayed in a prominent position at all future Sotonians events.
  2. If/when Lou re-emerges, she and I will be friendly, partially because of an underlying fondness not diminished by surface level spats.
  3. I’d fabricate terms of surrender without her knowledge, not all of which would be entirely true.

I can’t recall Lou showing her arse at any Sotonian events before, but I guess there’s a first time for everything.

She doesn’t want anyone seeing the “Sexy Tony” tattoo :lou_lol:

She’s getting that removed.

2 Likes

Seriously Bucks, you deserve many many brownie points for the success of your trolling this morning. I don’t think I’d have had the nerve on my own! Pap - give this man a badge!

2 Likes

The only reason I have kissed arse with Pap, was so I could get my access back and reply to this.

Just wanted to say - nooo, Bob! I would never take offence at anything you say! I’m sad you thought this!

I’m just trying to focus my life on productive things rather than spend lots of time on football forums. But it was really nice catching up with Bucks last night and getting an update on what you’ve all been up to. I still drop by every now and then. Hope you’re all well!

5 Likes

I never forget a woman who buys chips.

1 Like

Rallyboy - your performance on the Brexit thread has been outstanding. Respect.

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Originally posted by @BTripz

TBF I thought that my pet name for Lou might have put her off too. I stopped using it when someone mentioned that it might have.

The only reason I have kissed arse with Pap, was so I could get my access back and reply to this.

Just wanted to say - nooo, Bob! I would never take offence at anything you say! I’m sad you thought this!

I’m just trying to focus my life on productive things rather than spend lots of time on football forums. But it was really nice catching up with Bucks last night and getting an update on what you’ve all been up to. I still drop by every now and then. Hope you’re all well!

i seem to remember trying this back in 2007… was not for me!

4 Likes

“Hi” Lou.

I’ve had worse and lived, but noted, and not entirely unjustified.

At the same time, it wasn’t a great joke. I’ve explained my feelings to Lou, and I’ll leave the specifics in the private domain.

In the abstract, my hostile response to an admitted tag team trolling event is not entirely unjustified either. Live by the sword, die by the sword, even if you’re just holding it for a friend.

I have had experience of a tag team trolling

or was it trolls tag teaming me

it gets so hard to remember these days

2 Likes

aaah…it was almost like the “bad old days” back on S****sweb - except it never got really nasty with name calling or anything. Almost civilised tantrums, it seems!

Now THIS is why I frequent here not there. Everyone’s entitled to the odd hissy fit, whether justified or not. Full moon or PMT (Pap’s Mini Tantrum?) maybe?

Most enjoyable read. I haven’t Upvoted so many posts in a long time. :slight_smile:

Oh…and Hi Lou. I just wanted to let you know I wasn’t offended that I didn’t get a mention in the original post. That could possibly be because you have never met me or even knew that I existed, but I don’t want to let small matters like that get in the way.

Yours, stalkingly,

Smiler :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fucking hell, one PM and the world’s right again…people are really fucking shit at sticking to their guns and carrying through a grudge on this forum aren’t they?

6 Likes

Life is to short for that type of crap Cherts lets face it even the tiffs on here are funny to watch from the outside. On tother forum its bickering and name calling for the sake of it.

2 Likes

PM me as I’m keen to set a time and place for this, it’s just that things get busy towards Xmas.

No need for lube.

x

2 Likes