Official statement from Lou (formerly Coxford Lou)

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

I’ll stick your RIP up your frigging arse Bletch!!!

PM me as I’m keen to set a time and place for this, it’s just that things get busy towards Xmas.

No need for lube.

“Spit on me, it’s tearing”.

Originally posted by @Chertsey-Saint

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

I’ll stick your RIP up your frigging arse Bletch!!!

PM me as I’m keen to set a time and place for this, it’s just that things get busy towards Xmas.

No need for lube.

“Spit on me, it’s tearing”.

That sounds like experience

3 Likes

Well I am pretty good a remaining fucked off with anyone for fucking ages…

1 Like

Well I have absolutely no idea of the history behind all this, who’s joking, who’s serious or anything about Lou (except that she’s the forum emoji lady, which is pretty cool)

What I do know is that this thread has been very amusing and entertaining for the outsider.

Good to see that after a mere 5 pages, everyone’s friends again … that certainly wouldn’t happen on the darkside !!

3 Likes

It would appear that for a few of us Lifers, 2016 continues to be a shit year. Not only having to contend with Brexit, Trump as President of the US of A and the death of many famous artists and celebrities, some of us have the shame of not being included on Lou’s “hi” list. When will it all end??? When???

6 Likes

Oh @LouLouMySweet, I am welling up now (no, Phil not like THAT), I had a tear in my eye with your lackey’s original post yesterday but this has made the first day of my 49th year on this planet a special one!

And you know, now you’ve dipped your metaphorical forum toe back in the water you’ll be sucked back in whether you want to or not!

P.S. Pap you never put a footnote to the BigBannedBob, I’m intrigued

P.P.S. You won’t be able to stick anything up Bletch’s arse, the broom handle gets in the way!

3 Likes

I have only been included on one of Lou’s list and that was one where she would not open any post on the bus if I was the last respondent for some reason :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Happy birthday, bTripz. You share a birthday with my eldest. She’s 21 today.

2 Likes

She’s a Scorpion Pap, don’t ever upset her.

Saying that CrackedKnob must be a Scorpio too, the way he holds grudges is a paticular trait.

1 Like

Originally posted by @BTripz

Originally posted by @pap

Too late, mate. We don’t argue much, but when we do, it’s pretty fucking brutal.

Fuck knows where she gets her stubbornness and truculence from :lou_sunglasses:

1 Like

This is strange… it is actually Chutter’s Knob crack’s Birthday… TODAY… 47 and should know soooo much better

5 Likes

I’m a Scorpio too, and can confirm that I very much hold grudges, very quietly, until the time is right. What fun.

Originally posted by @TheMightyOstrich

Originally posted by @BTripz

Originally posted by @pap

Saying that CrackedKnob must be a Scorpio too, the way he holds grudges is a paticular trait.

I’m a Scorpio too, and can confirm that I very much hold grudges, very quietly, until the time is right. What fun.

“I don’t believe in astrology; I’m a Sagittarius and we’re skeptical.” - Arthur C. Clarke

3 Likes

I’m a Scorpattarius which incorporates only the good aspect of both signs…but of course you all know that by now.

Happy birthday Bob and Chutters, you sting-tailed bastards.

Happy birthday also to pap’s first offspring - wishes made separately as I wouldn’t want to mention her in the same sentence as those two shits above.

No offence.

5 Likes

I can’t believe you fuckers are so old, you seem so much younger (that’s not a compliment by the way)…

1 Like

Quote: “There’ll always be someone younger and always someone older…neither carry a compliment nor a condemnation, just a number” Some Chinese guy. :lou_lol:

Originally posted by @CB-Saint

“Hi” Lou.

Hi CB!

Originally posted by @Chertsey-Saint

Fucking hell, one PM and the world’s right again…people are really fucking shit at sticking to their guns and carrying through a grudge on this forum aren’t they?

Cherts - you’re the best! xxxx

1 Like

Oh! Ok!! Might need to get some forum advice beforehand on technique as have never been this side before. But let’s do it!!