Oh for the love of Christ PC crap

Let’s be honest it was shite, you wrote, that like a blathering fool. You haven’t said you agree or disagree with the university just snidely attacked me, poor show and your views on news are welcome but not that, poor.

Let’s be honest it was shite what you wrote, it was written like a blathering fool. You haven’t said you agree or disagree with the university just snidely attacked me, poor show and your views on news are welcome but not that, poor.

Barry is obsessed with people saying they Agree or Disagree. It’s v.strange. I think he’s moonlighting at MORI.

1 Like

The Moriori I’ll write about them if you wish, funnily enough that subject is what we’re writing about here ha ha.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @saintbletch

When is lou back?

5 Likes

And with that Barry 65 Paps PC Legion 0

Koeman would find it easier to win games if we put him in charge of keeping score srs.

AGREE

You didn’t say if you agree or disagree

3 Likes

Concerning the decimation of the Moriori or the hypocritical nature its forgotten about largely in NZ society?

:lou_facepalm_2: Chewbacca Defense

Originally posted by @Bearsy

:lou_facepalm_2: Chewbacca Defense

The Chewbacca defence isn’t that Bearsy but throw it in as another lesson given, for more Polynesian and Indonesian history lessons you have to put 50p in the meter.

it was disgrace what the Australians done to them poor Abos, but what do you expect from Immigrants.

Much truth said in jest.

At the root of it was religion of course, which we can still see today in the actions of all Muslims

What does that mean Pap

Not in my name.

Theres a lad.

Are you saying Chewbacca has just seen a wookie which he deems to be city cool yet risqué ?

No, I’m saying Chewbacca hasn’t been getting any rug since you’ve started referencing him in arguments.

Originally heard in Swanky Coruscant Swingers Bar

“Oh, you know Barry Sanchez? Fuck you, Chewbacca. FUCK. YOU”.

sound of drink splashed in furry face

“Mwwaarrruuuugghhhhhhhh!”

Oh Pap Oh I see now…