Oh for the love of Christ PC crap

I just read an something I reckon would send Baz off in a right tizz.

Should I post it, Sotonians?

Not sure. Tell us what it is first.

1 Like

It’s not that photo of Bazski Sanchezcki arriving semi-naked on a shipping container, is it?

1 Like

New Tank Engines

The comments.

3 Likes

And I get charged with changing the subject.

4 Likes

The fucking wall will keep this chancer out!

AND MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT!

4 Likes

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

I was just trying to confine your anti-PC wailing in one place, dear. Apologies.

3 Likes

I like the idea that an Anglican Reverend can pass on nice stories around the globe, they should have done this years ago.

I have some sympathy for the Tank Engine bros really. They was prob being criticised cos the tank engines didn’t represent Multicultural Society, and now they’re gonna be criticised for Stereotypes.

What I would’ve done tho is just said, Yes they are, Thomas for example is a Syrian Asylum Seeker, he just calls himself Thomas cos ppl find his real name hard to pronounce.

Oh yeah? He doesn’t look Syrian.

Of course he doesn’t. He’s a Tank Engine.

I think a catch-all thread for news stories related to PC Gone Madness is gd idea srs

1 Like

Engines also blow up, who you going to pin that on?

Insert Nation?

Late

Insert Nation?

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

1 Like

Pap hun what’s wrong, your banter was gash to start with but Jesus wept it’s desperate now.

I got a bit aroused by Ashima.

I’d be her Fat Controller

And by that, I’m not referring to an abusive relationship. I’ve seen the adverts. You’re not meant to tell her who she can text or punch her is she gets dinner wrong.

Originally posted by @KRG

New Tank Engines

The comments.

Terrible depiction of the Indian train - needs 8 million people hanging off it to make it look authentic

?? how is she sposed to learn

This thread was chugging along but now has been completely derailed…

1 Like

Yeah, there were plenty of those on DM.

1 Like