One for the Dads

Originally posted by @Sfcsim

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Quite a conundrum for blokes. They like ogling other women’s breasts then suddenly want to get all protective of their own daughter’s.

I’ve already told my daughter that she’s not allowed to grow breasts.

Evil things!

You’d think!

The relationship between the two is absolutely obvious, and should not be considered a surprise.

Being a man is actually more complex and full of dilemma than many women think. Yes. We understand our own motivations, we also understand our desire to protect our families. We EVEN understand that we are so fucked up that we have the need to protect our families from our own gender.

Maybe you should just ask Richard Attenbou…Atenn…Atenbr…Dickie’s Brother.

Indeed. The problem in a nutshell. Having a daughter brings all the arguments about feminism into sharp focus. I want to treat her the same as her brother. But hard not to feel protective towards her in a way that I’m not with him. Difficult not to have double standards

You can’t even talk to your daughter without being accused of wanting to shag her!

I am swapping my duaghter for a car. More economical, as well as seating four.

1 Like

But that’s awful, Ohio. What you’re saying is, you have such a low expectation of the behaviour of your sex, that your daughter has to suffer as a consequence.

I don’t think that’s the case at all (though maybe I’m naive!) I think people are just scared of female sexuality. So they want to try and control it. Hide it away. Stop it happening. Religion has are a pretty good attempt of it over the years, and we haven’t quite got our heads around the new way of seeing things: women are sexual beings. That is good and healthy. But that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be treated with respect. Same goes for men too. Thats the crux of the matter on all these debates over the past couple of days.

3 Likes

That’s not true, you can definitely get four in your daughter.

This is most definitely a joke, and I am sorry that I said it Bucks. I feel very bad inside now.

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s the case at all ( though maybe I’m naive! ) I think people are just scared of female sexuality.

In this case, I think you might be. There is an element of truth in what Ohio writes.

There have been some excellent debates on here recently about gender and the role of the sexes.

Does anyone else tuck their willy between their legs on occasion?

Not my willy.

4 Likes

Originally posted by @Fatso

Not my willy.

Who else’s do you use?

Originally posted by @Bucks

Originally posted by @Fatso

Not my willy.

Who else’s do you use?

I’l add you to the list if you ask nicely.

3 Likes

But that’s awful, Ohio. What you’re saying is, you have such a low expectation of the behaviour of your sex, that your daughter has to suffer as a consequence.

I don’t think that’s the case at all (though maybe I’m naive!) I think people are just scared of female sexuality. So they want to try and control it. Hide it away. Stop it happening. Religion has are a pretty good attempt of it over the years, and we haven’t quite got our heads around the new way of seeing things: women are sexual beings. That is good and healthy. But that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be treated with respect. Same goes for men too. Thats the crux of the matter on all these debates over the past couple of days.

Indeed they are Lou Lou, and I appreciate the female form as much as the next man. However that doesn’t mean it has to be “in your face”.

For me a dress that hints at what is underneath is more alluring than a dress that shows everything off! I see women in hijabs and sometimes think to myself, “I bet she’s got all the stockings and suspenders on under that” and that makes it even finer.

Let’s put it the other way, what would you think if you saw a bloke at an awards ceremony with side-cock on show, especially if he was packing a decent sized weapon?

Back to the original question :- If either of my daughters went out dressed like that I would suggest to her that, whilst it is her choice what she wears, the impression she is giving may not be the one that she wants to give (and yes that is society’s fault not her’s).

Tight dress, no pantyline?

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Chertsey-Saint

Tight dress, no pantyline?

Give me that over Whale Tail any day

I’m not dad As Far As We Know, but what I would do, right, is say u can wear whatever you like, but when ur out with me, I’m gonna wear the exact same outfit. That would deffo test her commitment to Fashion!

Clearly she is old enough to decide for herself what to wear on a night out and if she was going out with the girls that is one thing, but she is on a night out with her Dad. I am more interested if people think it is appropriate attire to wear on a high profile night out with your father.

Originally posted by @Ohio-Saint

Quite a conundrum for blokes. They like ogling other women’s breasts then suddenly want to get all protective of their own daughter’s.

The relationship between the two is absolutely obvious, and should not be considered a surprise.

Being a man is actually more complex and full of dilemma than many women think. Yes. We understand our own motivations, we also understand our desire to protect our families. We EVEN understand that we are so fucked up that we have the need to protect our families from our own gender.

Maybe you should just ask Richard Attenbou…Atenn…Atenbr…Dickie’s Brother.

I don’t really consider my gender in the way that I support a football team. Being a male is just what I am, it is not my team that I feel that I have to defend or promote.

I may well have felt differently had I been born a female. As a white male I don’t have much experience in being oppressed. However, that does not negate my understanding of my gender from my own viewpoint. A good many men are openly asshole. Many more are closet assholes that understand what they need to be heard saying to get by in a modern society.

Many women also have their fair share of faults that they hide behind a public facade.

3 Likes

TThe Special Ones