Our Furry Friends

Corrected for you

What breed is the purple one?

4 Likes

Purple headed sausage dog?

They look wonderfully happy and carefree as pups, but deeply traumatised as adults.

What in god’s name have those poor dogs been subjected to?

I imagine it’s not the first time something scary and purple has been thrust in their poor trusting faces.

2 Likes

Pussy,‘puppies’ and Purple headed monsters. Wonderful stuff. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Tight bastard though BT, making them share an old washing up bowl - get them a proper bed FFS

2 Likes

You single species snowflakes.

I have dog and cat. When I was working from home, I mediated their relations.

I am beastmaster.

1 Like

Ahemm @pap , we have cats (x8), rabbits (x20), a guinea pig, pond fish and outdoor fish.

I fart in the general direction of your single species comment…

3 Likes

Yeah, but your mother smelled of elderberries and your father was a hamster.

Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time.

3 Likes

Is this only actual pets you currently own. Or any of the ones that we have loved and lost / your parent’s pets who you consider yours really?

Downvoted for being a fucking weird animal woman. You need to get help.

We have a mouse but hopefully it’ll be dead soon, the little cunt.

2 Likes

Love you @fatso :lou_is_a_flirt:

It gets me going when you dislike on me :lou_lol:

1 Like

Come one…come all @intiniki . :lou_lol:

When I was a kid the first dog we had as a family was a FoxTerrier…we got him when he was 6 months old and already irreperably damaged. That dog bit me every day…manicly and it bloody hurt. Since then there’s no dog that’s ever scared me because it would only be a nip in comparison. Very sad really but it never put us off dogs, I loved them and still do.

Will we have another after this one passes on? I don’t know…as you get older you have to think about the what if. What if they out-live the both of us.

Making me hungry.

Back of @goatboy or you’ll have Mrs BTripz to answer to…

So these 3 little ones are my parents but I vist them often. I’d dog nap them in a second if it wouldn’t upset my parents.

The two youngest as little pups last year. Mini polar bears? Those paws!

This one passed away the other year. I have a scar from him as I trod on him when asleep. I very much deserved it.

Over the years we’ve also had 3 border collies, 2 cats, several hamsters and rabbits.

This one we picked up and the very next day the awful place we got her from was on that Esther Ransen show on Sundays. I was about 11 and she vomited on me in the car on the way home. She was mine after that.

We had this awesome white collie. She was cool.

I also owned a house rabbit. Who we thought was female but was male. He was just like a cat. He’d wait for me at the door when i got up, follow me around, wait at the front door when I got home. Hide. Hide a lot in the kitchen. Sadly only had him a year.

4 Likes

We have three baby rats. Well not so much “we” as they live in the garden and pinch all of the bird food.

Is there a special secret way of uploading photos/videos straight from your computer? As I can’t seem to upload any and am feeling very left out :lou_sad:

How much attitude did that rabbit have @intiniki ?

Not yet, the Soviet are on it though, in the meantime you have to use a third party hosting site.

1 Like