Our Furry Friends

If you are on Twitter (I have a separate account just for purpose) you can upload photos there for free then link them.

Yeah he had a lot. He would also run around with a tie belt in his mouth, trailing it around behind him. Gutted when he passed away.

If someone can tell me how to post a picture from the gallery on my shitty windows phone (I may have mentioned the shitty phone before) then I will post a picture of my wife’s old hairy pussy…

Same goes for me and an I pad but I will show a picture of my dads bitch

1 Like

@cobham-saint & @philippinesaint go to postimages.org in a browser on your mobile device, upload the image, copy the Direct Link URL and use that in the insert/edit wizard thing.

Seemples

1 Like

Nah… Too complicated @undefined

3 Likes

My Dad”s mad dog

8 Likes
1 Like

This is the cat we rescued when I was working out in Greece, one of my housemates found it with it’s back leg pretty much hanging off, the local vet patched it up and said it would be lucky to live out the week. Well we rehabbed that cat (I taught it to climb trees and play fetch, I also did fight training to help it deal with the other local strays) over the summer and it was adopted by my friend’s mum, that was 6 years ago and it is still living on a farm in Kent. I am very hungover and sunburnt to fuck in this pic.

9 Likes

Bloody thing doesnt work!!! Grrrr

worked though! :lou_lol:

1 Like

It is very simple.

4 Likes

…well that turned out a bit of a shit effort.

https://postimg.org/image/n3o3s14k5/f731d5d9/

I am truly shite @ this stuff

:lou_lol:

but the link takes you to the pic of one of my pussies

Try copy and pasting this into your post: https://s18.postimg.org/6snzvps2h/WP_20161129_06_28_42_Pro.jpg

Our moggies always judging me

7 Likes

My mate warming himself infront of the fire…

This is his Trafalgar Square Lion pose. :lou_lol:

6 Likes

Me with Ollie on Brighton beach, June 2016:

And how he looked a couple of weeks before we collected him:

My avatar pic on here is from the same day at Brighton - my ever-loving wife wanted Ollie to look at the camera, but he decided to turn round and give me a kiss instead.

6 Likes

Playing in the snow at about eight months old - we haven’t had snow worth mentioning since.

8 Likes

And one from a couple of months ago.

6 Likes