Until I searched this I had no idea there was a place called Pap. Then I spoke to my Hungarian mate this evening and he was born and grew up in Bekas, which is just outside of Pap and both his parents were born and went to school in Gyor, which is the closest big city from Pap.
What you learn from an bored Google search of the web.
I wasn’t actually a million miles off thinking something like that myself, perhaps a dynamic series of avatars built from the user community, maybe even based on current weekly performance.
You’re right Lou, to be taken seriously it’d probably have to say “number three independant Southampton FC website” Otherwise Nick over on the uglies inside would be complaining! I just said number twos so I could put the turd picture there
I am considering putting a banner up, and considering how the Sotonians version of that will work. I’ve already coded something to retrieve ten banner members, which I think will be fine for the web and tablet versions of the site, but something we may need to give a miss for phones.
I am also considering formalising member of the week as an ongoing and badge winning thing, but I think if anything, we’ll do the banner posters on a daily basis, using an alchemy of votes received and given to decide the winners.