Papsweb Official Logo Competition

Until I searched this I had no idea there was a place called Pap. Then I spoke to my Hungarian mate this evening and he was born and grew up in Bekas, which is just outside of Pap and both his parents were born and went to school in Gyor, which is the closest big city from Pap.

What you learn from an bored Google search of the web. :blush:

The Amazon reviews for Barrettine Methylated Spirit 500ml are probably my favourite

2 Likes

Hereā€™s my effort

7 Likes

My favourite Amazon review page:

I even wrote one of my own somewhere in that section. :smile:

I wasnā€™t actually a million miles off thinking something like that myself, perhaps a dynamic series of avatars built from the user community, maybe even based on current weekly performance.

2 Likes

I downvoted this because you canā€™t see their cocks.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Fatso

I upvoted this because it involved downvoting Tokyo

1 Like

I think thatā€™s a good idea. I think Spudders design works greatā€¦wouldnā€™t mind tweaking it a touch to finesse.

Are you seriously considering putting a banner up, Papster?

why do you need to see horseā€™s cocks?

1 Like

Youā€™re right Lou, to be taken seriously itā€™d probably have to say ā€œnumber three independant Southampton FC websiteā€ Otherwise Nick over on the uglies inside would be complaining! I just said number twos so I could put the turd picture there :smile:

1 Like

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

Originally posted by @Fatso

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

Oh I get it bear, like they jokeys just enjoying the country and a nice ride.

why do you need to see horseā€™s cocks?

Because I canā€™t get aroused without seeing them. I thought that was obvious.

2 Likes

I am considering putting a banner up, and considering how the Sotonians version of that will work. Iā€™ve already coded something to retrieve ten banner members, which I think will be fine for the web and tablet versions of the site, but something we may need to give a miss for phones.

I am also considering formalising member of the week as an ongoing and badge winning thing, but I think if anything, weā€™ll do the banner posters on a daily basis, using an alchemy of votes received and given to decide the winners.

1 Like

We should all change our avatars to letters and play sweary banner bingo. 10 points for BUTTFUCKS.

3 Likes