Posters we never knew

FATSO!

1 Like

Is that FATSO! FATSO! as in New York, New York? Does Fatso cover enough area to be a county or state in his own right? Personally I doubt it. A postcode I can believe though.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Welcome… brother… :lou_is_a_flirt:

thankyou gay

I thought he was better than making a cheap “bum” joke about gays

So good they named his twice

Fair point Ted. Saying that makes me feel like Father Dougal though.

Dear Ted

i apologise if you feel I have let you down. It was never my intention. However, the point of my post was merely to highlight to pap the sort of behaviour he will encourage by allowing such usernames. If it is acceptable to have such silly names then the message sent out is that it is also acceptable for bum jokes. If anyone is guilty here, it is pap. We should both await an apology from him.

regards

Fatso

2 Likes

Hey Fatso I agree :slight_smile: If anyone is to blame its Pap

(trick is wait til he’s offline then blame him for everyhing)

4 Likes

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Welcome… brother… :lou_is_a_flirt:

Dont you mean sister :lou_lol:

Originally posted by @sainthomo

Originally posted by @BTripz

Originally posted by @pap

It has been something of a busy day today with respect to sign ups. Most have been legit Saints fans, bunging back the odd email like “up the saints”. That was nice.

We did have a couple of chancers. One had so many r.a.nd.om..ful.l@stops.com that no sensible human being that ever wanted to be contacted would ever choose such an email address.

We did have someone sign up that presented a bit of a challenge. They signed up under the name sainthomo. Now we’re a freedom of speech site, so I’m not going to ban the chap just on the basis of username. He could be taking it back, defusing the term, I was open to that. This is a gay friendly site too.

I did suspect that sainthomo might be a homophobic fan on a wind up, so I sent an exploratory email Insta-bounce, which means we have to say goodbye.

If you’re genuine, have another go and type in your email address properly.

Maybe he’s Welsh and missed a t in the middle of his email address

Maybe all new members should be shown a YouTube video on how to quote properly and until they’ve proven sufficient skills in it then they are not allowed to post.

1 Like
5 Likes

Had to let a potentially legit fish go.

SaintBrock, who immediately looked a bit of a formality on account of the Saint in his name, turned out to have a bouncy email address. You can be SaintSaintSaint and still be rejected on bouncy email! The frequency and/or concentration of the word “saint” matters not.

Bouncy email, gotta go. Sign up again, but get your email right this time, squire.

Not sure which thread to put it on but where in the hell are Louise of Coxford, and Verbal these days??

they both folded in the face of pap’s towering intelligence

4 Likes

Lou pops back from time to time.

Furball, as he is known here, came back guns blazing and then buggered off again. Says he’s off the other place too, which is why that Corbyn thread has seen no action.

Yeah I saw that Furball meltdown, twas hilarious. Not a peep since?

Why does it matter? I often give fake email address cos i don’t want spams. I told the woman at Debenhams the other day that my email address was anal1@gay.com cos i thought her asking was Impertinant. I’m only trying to buy fkn aftershave.

I have registered that email address bear and the inbox is full of saucy upskirt pics of bird in Debenhams uniform.

4 Likes

This poster might have broken a few hearts, if the thigh rubbing Vic Reeves style posturing that goes on whenever a lady turns up is anything to go by.

MeganHbs.

What Megan a fox, dirty old men who’ve watched Transformers ask?

Possibly. Her email address indicated she was called Brian though. No issue with that, it was the s.uspc.ious placing of full stops that set off the hair trigger deletion.

Laters Megs. We never knew ya.

It is with sadness that I report the timely demise of another poster we never knew.

There were a number of suspicious factors about the “Bearsy has a massive weiner” account.

1. Bear admitted to creating it for fun purposes

2. That whole massive weiner part.

3. The email address, big@penis.com

The account was deleted without prejudice.

6 Likes