Posters we never knew

The business of deleting users likely to offer us interesting new work opportunities continues unabated.

They’re getting so frequent that I only report on the good ones now.

We had someone sign up called RabertOi. I immediately found myself imagining an Irish person saying “Rabbit Eye”. RabertOi; we never knew you. Thanks for engaging the casually racist part of my brain.

5 Likes

You leave us Irish alone…t’be sure.

1 Like

I got down voted a few weeks ago for sterotyping the Irish

Isn’t Mr Trampoline looking for a new career? Maybe just forward Rab his email :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Ooops … looks like you’ve got another one now. T’be sure t’be sure!!

PS … it’s not me doing it!!

1 Like

Psst. Papster.

Rabbit Eye is back.

To bring a few of these threads together, when I was about 10 and visiting the ol’ country with my mum, auntie and cousin, we came across a dead rabbit around lanes near Blackwater in County Wexford.

It had an enormous bulging eye and when we told my Irish uncle about it, he explained that it meant that the rabbit had myxomatosis.

Apropos of nothing in particular, but when ant ran plays old blokes football, he looks like he has mixtuphistoeses too.

As you were.

2 Likes

That was such a long drawn out joke it needed a health warning and a fucking interval with an old lady selling overpriced ice cream tubs.

The spoon?

It’s is in the fucking lid you twat…yes, that lump of plastic…

1 Like

I am Sotonians’ Ronnie Corbett to your Jack Dee.

You grumpy cunt.

4 Likes

What, you’re a little bloke who’s not funny?

2 Likes

He’s actually quite tall.

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @cobham-saint

Originally posted by @saintbletch

I am Sotonians’ Ronnie Corbett to your Jack Dee.

You grumpy cunt.

What, you’re a little bloke who’s not funny?

He’s actually quite tall.

But his inner shortarse comes out when he tells a “joke”

:wink:

1 Like

… and funny.

Goatboy forgot to add, and funny.

Very. Goatboy also forgot to add very to the and funny he forgot to add.

See what I mean?

2 Likes

Nope, sorry. That was classic Ronnie Corbett c1973.

West London police wish to alert local residents about the activities of the infamous cross-eyed burglar.

If you see this man staring in your windows, warn the people next door.

1 Like

Groan…

:lou_facepalm_2:

Taken straight from the Two Ronnies’ bumper fun compendium of cheesy word play?

:lou_lol:

There was a fire at the main Inland Revenue office in London today, but it was put out before any serious good was done.

West Mercia police announced tonight that they wish to interview a man wearing high heels and frilly knickers, but the chief constable said they must wear their normal uniforms.

After a series of crimes in the Glasgow area, Chief Inspector McTavish has announced that he is looking for a man with one eye. If he doesn’t find him, he’s going to use both eyes.

1 Like

We’ve just heard that a juggernaut of onions has shed its load all over the M1. Motorists are advised to find a hard shoulder to cry on.

1 Like

I have more, Cobber.

And I’ve got stamina.

Be warned.

2 Likes