RFC: Shall we use Felt Tip Emoticons?

We will be needing at least 15 wanking smilies. Preferably animated.

Lou would like to see an animated jiggling booblies smiley too.

How about theseones??

1 Like

So, we are going with Bearsy’s emoticons, yeah? What could possibly go wrong!?

Would you like that list is bullet or numbered form?

1 Like

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @Fatso

Is there a racist winky face? I want one so that when I make a jokey racist comment I can highlight to the audience that I’m not really racist. Or as the chinaman said “I don’t wanna appear lacist”

To be honest, goatboy, if I wanted to give the impression of not being racist, a smiley face with a nazi cap on is not really what I was thinking.

1 Like

There’s the downside of universality.

I can’t wait to see Bearsy’s emoticons, I’m sure they’ll add to the USP of papsweb…

Maybe you can start awarding custom emoticons instead of / in addition to badges, mr papster… I can’t think of a greater honour for anyone than to receive their own smiley!

Thinking an elbow nudging a boob, a butler changing sheets, the possibilities are endless. I mean, I could only think of 2, and they’re shit, but still…

Originally posted by @Cascadia-Saint

Maybe you can start awarding custom emoticons instead of / in addition to badges, mr papster… I can’t think of a greater honour for anyone than to receive their own smiley! Thinking an elbow nudging a boob, a butler changing sheets, the possibilities are endless. I mean, I could only think of 2, and they’re shit, but still…

Custom emoticon sets, per user, are entirely a possible long term thing. The prospect had dawned on me as I did my deep dive into how this lark currently works.

1 Like

Can I have one of a goat anally raping a pompey fan?

Never know when it may come in handy.

Haha! You’re sliding down the rabbit hole now…

Maybe we can have a smiley of a hairy forum overlord sliding down a rabbit hole full of custom emoticons?

Can I have one of a goat anally raping a pompey fan?

Never know when it may come in handy.

You could do, but at the smallish size we’re talking about, it would probably look like they were just making friends. Worse, the Pompey lad was mistaken as Leicester City fan or the TARDIS, thus sparking off needless beefs between Saints, the East Midlands, goat preservation societies, local vice squads and the sci-fi convention circuit.

I don’t want to say this image should not be made, but it should at least be reviewed.

Originally posted by @Cascadia-Saint

Haha! You’re sliding down the rabbit hole now…

Fuck it. I had hoped that nobody would ever know about my obsession with rabbits, and their sweet, tender holes. Dammit!!

Um…Who said that?

Maybe it could just be a bit stylised? Like a red and white goat phallus ripping into a royal blue dirty butt hole.

Maybe it could just be a bit stylised? Like a red and white goat phallus ripping into a royal blue dirty butt hole.

The current icons are pretty small, GB.

Now call me a defeatist bastard, but I’m not sure you can convey your goat on skate anal tapestry with the real estate we have available.

I have an idea what the first three words in your post are going to be.

1 Like

You defeatist bastard :wink:

1 Like

I’m trying to draw Emoticon face but it’s more difficult than you would think! How can you draw anything + make it so small!

I’m using Microsoft Paint, is that the best art package to use? I’m trying to do one that looks like a sad tip of penis face but it’s not coming out v.well. It hardly looks like a penis face at all! Where am I going wrong DO YOU THINK?

2 Likes

Oh my god, I rushed to this thread when I saw your name as the most recent post, because I thought this would be the grand unveiling!!

But OK, it’s not. I’ve calmed down.

Is that the sad face? I 100% love it. I looks like a sad face after 24 hours of Papsweb obsessive posting…but that’s OK, I like extremes. Can we have more like this?

It’s not Quite Right tho is it, do you think it needs i.e. more line across the bottom to demark Helmet, cos now they look more like Eyebags, + i.e some spunk dribbling out the top, or would that just be for the Happy version?

It does look quite sad tho, it deffo gives me more sad feels than i.e. :slight_frown: