RFC: Shall we use Felt Tip Emoticons?

The lines is too thick. Do you think the outlines is too thick, round i.e the eyes? I think the outline is too thick. Or maybe just too dark. This is v.important! Does anyone here know bout Fine Art + can Help pls? Does it need Eyelids? Would Eyelids make it More Sad?

Bearsy, sometimes art doesn’t necessarily look like the thing you were originally intending, and that’s OK.

I think it’s perfectly fine if this doesn’t look exactly like a penis face. I think it looks unique.

Yeah, morbidly depressed sad rather than - I’m a twat and someone has spilled my beer, kind of sad.

No, Bear, don’t mess with it! You’ve hit on genius. Start tinkering you’ll ruin it. The fact the line is slightly thicker around the eyes is important. I am expert on this - don’t muck it up!

Now move onto smiley face!

1 Like

Not sad enough for me I’m afraid, Bear.

Try replacing the right eye with a pus-dripping chanker.

1 Like

here is bro look Smile he looks like pink frog tho

Here is bro look Sad he looks more like penis head in this one maybe penis is naturally sad

Originally posted by @Bearsy

here is bro look Smile he looks like pink frog tho

Here is bro look Sad he looks more like penis head in this one maybe penis is naturally sad

Hmm. I’m not sure he looks happy really. Maybe more…peverted. I think the pasty pink look isn’t helping. Or the leery eyes.

hmm yeah i think that needs work he looks more surprise maybe he needs grin i will try again laters!

I’m not saying it not a potentially useful emoticon. I’m sure Ohio would find it useful for some of his posts. I’m just not sure it’s really portraying happy that successfully.

lol yeah. Maybe i will lose the jowls. I don’t like the jowls. Make the eyeballs less big. Who knew it would be this Complicated!

Yeeeah. I think making the eyeballs less leery might help. People usually squint their eyes a little when they’re smiling…

What we need is someone with squinty eyes to model this on.

Bearsy, I tried to copy and paste your leery face and put it in the ‘am I complete dick if a stare at a woman’s breasts and freak her out’ thread, just to check if it might be useful. But the copy and paste wouldn’t work! Would you mind doing it for me? We’ve got to check these out live and in action.