Sad but we already knew this didn't we?

It is Imam, unless you mean David Bowie’s wife?

I assumed the thread title was self referential.

8 Likes

I do have an issue with bad cultures and Islam if it is homophobic and backward? Why don’t you? I also include all cultures and religions.

If I started 10 threads saying Chris Evans is an annoying cunt, people might conclude I have a problem with Chris Evans, which I certainly do. Making the mealy mouthed concession that I am opposed to all annoying cunts, would not Mitigate This.

4 Likes

‘Bad cultures’. You channelling your Trump there, @barry-sanchez ?

There you go again, labelling everyone in a religion you decide you dont like with the same brush. Not every Muslim is homophobic and “backward.” There is good and bad in every culture, every religion, but in Barry’s world the only one worth bashing, on almost a daily basis, is Islam.

Sad but we already knew this didn’t we?

Edit: Probably paraphrasing what Choula said earlier.

2 Likes

I recall Gordon Strachan being concerned about bad cultures. It was around the time Delgado had gone awol.

That may be true but it’s not even the point. Let’s go along with Barry and assume all Muslims are homophobes - why will he not mention the Sikh in the story? He picks out one group and ignores the other. It’s almost the exact definition of discrimination.

There is good and bad in every culture of course, I believe in equality and fairness so how can I believe and follow God’s that don’t, by virtue of following them I am agreeing with such backward homophobic doctrine.

Not at all I used the iman’s quote as an example, mock shock indignation strikes again, I stated its equally backward cultures as much as backward religion.

And we still don’t have a reason for the sole use of the imans quote. Why did you use the muslim’s quote and ignore the other quotes? You go out of your way to relate eveything back to Islam and then when pushed you say you recognise discrimination in all sections of society - so why don’t you ever refer to these in the first instance? The answer is that you’re a very prejudiced man, despite your claims otherwise.

1 Like

Deflection shield fully operational captain, full mock shock indignation offensive sir, you deny faith is homophobic? You don’t question it?

Have we not establised that you can virtually take any religious writing and find things that do not conform with modern day sensibilities? There are plenty of things in the Bible that no one adheres to anymore because we are more enlightened now. If every Muslim is a homophobe, where is the evidence Barry?

I question you and your moral fibre

On the attack and not answering questions, as old as the hills that.

If you observe and follow then surely you are a homophobe? How could you not be?

1. This isn’t really an “attack” but if it were you would be fully deserving of being attacked because bigotry and discrimination should be challenged - as you’re always saying (but only when it applies to Muslims)

2. You’re not asking any worthwhile questions

2 Likes

He’s also not answering the questions put to him.

The words Pot, Kettle and Black spring to mind with Bazza.

So you’re saying not to attack the Islamic faith but to attack all faiths and cultures which are backward, homophobic, sexist, racist and exclusive due to sex and sexual orientation?

If so cool, I’ll add more Jewish and Christian etc etc backwardness but they won’t feature as much as their faith and cultures that are intertwined are slightly more progressive.

But yes, of course, I’ll highlight a wider spectrum of indoctrinated persons.

3 Likes