Saints' next manager

Oh please.

1. He’d have TSW and Alpine Saint

2. He can sit down in a bar in Southampton, that is not the culture in Milan.

3. Who’d want to live in Paris when you can live just off Shirley High Street.

4. FlyBe vs Alitalia & Air France

5. Everyone on the planet knows that the Euro is doomed (one day) so of course it makes sense to bank all his dosh in the UK.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Bearsy

Managers is an expensive business, so I think we should Go Dutch again, i.e. sit down and enjoy an expensive manager for 2 yrs, then get some other club to pick up half the bill.

Tks Everton

Bloody criminal how this hasn’t got more upvotes!

3 Likes

sometimes you can be too clever!

Try walking on stage, telling that joke to a Mrs Brown’s boys audience, and listening to the sound of your own footsteps…

2 Likes

Just whenyou think a thread cant get any fucking lower in standards… shameon you foreven mentioning this

Sooner the better: 8 weeks ago my Mrs said she was minded to end it with me. Its not definite yet but I have been shagging for England.

Sadly not the women’s team. :lou_facepalm_2:

2 Likes

I have a very strong feeling that we have someone lined up already, all will be very good! :lou_wink_2:

Originally posted by @lifeintheslowlane

Originally posted by @Bucks

Originally posted by @Rallyboy

Too soon…not ready to talk about it yet.

I’ll be fine.

No really, I’m okay.

Sooner the better: 8 weeks ago my Mrs said she was minded to end it with me. **Its not definite yet but I have been shagging for England. **

Sadly not the women’s team. :lou_facepalm_2:

Very Junvenile I know, but someone at BBC sport is having a bit of a laugh with ‘Nobb’ gags - changed now but ealier we had ‘Nobbs not available for England Women’ - now changed to 'Nobbs out of Euro Qualifier in Serbia… Oh how we laughed in the Gay household this morning… :lou_lol:

1 Like

??? Care to elaborate or is it all

Even Meg’s in a fucking Everton kit.

3 Likes

I am afriad I am just repeating what someone else has said. Not sure how close to the club they are these days to be fair, but the type of person I take notice of when they say something like this, rather than others, which I think, yeah right.

That is all I have though! :lou_eyes_to_sky:, so not in any kind of know!

Bletch in drag? :lou_is_a_flirt:

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Originally posted by @Sussexsaint

Originally posted by @Sfcsim

I have a very strong feeling that we have someone lined up already, all will be very good! :lou_wink_2:

??? Care to elaborate or is it all

Bletch in drag? :lou_is_a_flirt:

Nope, that’s Bletch with a wig, he’s wearing his normal clothes

2 Likes

The main criteria we should be looking at is that the next manager’s name has to fit into this …!!

Now whoever it be, I will hopefully be there at SMS to welcome them. I have bought my season ticket for the 2016/17 season. My first season ticket for 10 years, after holding one for 7 years prior to this!

So watch out block 1, row Z, seat 26 I’m a coming… Well for about half the games! :lou_sunglasses:

2 Likes

I don’t really know enough about the managers we are being linked with. I know Eddie Howe and wouldn’t want him just because he’s not likely to attract the same calibre of player that Koeman could. I couldn’t tell you enough about the other names being mentioned or what style of football they play or anything, so I’m just hoping for an exotic yet pronouncible name, someone who can muster at least a few words of English and someone with style and beauty.

1 Like

And I don’t mean Barry Sanchez.

4 Likes

Think this is your guy, he’s even blowing you a kiss :lou_is_a_flirt:

he ticks all of my boxes, but is he any good? I’m hearing very mixed things. On SWF there’s some people saying he plays dull football. I don’t remember his teams from his time here so don’t know if that’s true or not.

I was deeply attracted to the old Watford manager, Flores, but I’ve got idea if he’s any good or not.