Saints v Leicester - Build Up and Matchday Thread

‘kin’ hell JWP!

2 Likes

I missed it!

1 Like

I’ve never doubted the lad.

5 Likes

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

2 Likes

Yay JRod!

2 Likes

fuck me. Two goals.

4 Likes

2-0 before halftime. JWP is delivering perfect balls in. Just as well no one ever doubted him!

3 Likes

why was that a free kick? Surely that was just a clash of heads with no foul? A drop ball maybe? Or have I missed something? Is be unhappy if i was a Leicester fan with that decision

Hoj got there first and got twatted in the back of the head. That’s what I saw.

7 Likes

At least lawrenson has already been proved wrong again :lou_lol:

1 Like

Thanks a fucjking bunch Bournemouth airport for taken so long with the baggage I missed both goals. It’s not like you are inundated with planes, so why was mine such a fucking surprise when it turned up.

5 Likes

2-0 at halftime when was the last time that happened?

Jay is very lively. If Leicester can’t tighten up i think he will get 3.

JWP actually making an impact. Write the date down. its great to see. I cant believe how much im enjoying it

come on boys 2 more in second half

3 Likes

That’s better, been watching it on and off whilst cooking and eating dinner so can’t comment much.

Think JW-P mishit the ball to be honest but Charlie Nicholas (??) was lauding it from the heights.

I still do, one game doesn’t make a good player, even I play well sometimes.

2 Likes

I’m watching the game on some Nordic channel and they have spent the whole of half time raving about JWP and showing some of the positions he’s got into around the edge of the area(unmarked) that his teammates are not utilising.

Is the genius of Cluade about to turn JWP into the complete midfielder?

Disagree. Schmeichel should have saved it though.

Hojberg should have scored there, not even on target…

No injuries please, Virgil.