Saints V Liverpool League Cup Semifinal First leg

Lots and lots I know Phil. I was being ironic, or amusing ? or both ?

… well, I can’t find the right word for what I was being but I sure as dammit wasn’t being serious :lou_facepalm_2:

…well, except for the bit about being superior to them :lou_lol:

3 Likes

Can’t fault your logic Steve…I think. I lost track…

:lou_lol:

1 Like

Is he in Klopps squad though? That is the question

Yeah - I mean, he’s hardly Bletch, after all.

3 Likes

So. We’ve “Got nothing to loose” says Puel.

I’d beg to differ, right now we have a smouldering of Barryness around the club. We HAVE got something to loose, our whole bloody season could go up in flames of a Saint Mike level of discontent.

Even I am on the border of becoming a polite applauder from my usual happy clapper state. It won’t take much for the boos to start ringing out instead of the 12th man at SMS.

Depression is a mental illness, it needs remedies, NOT media Training MBA text Book Soundbites

3 Likes

People need to looosen up a little - it’ll be fine.

4 Likes

Fonte is cup tied.Played V Sunderland in round 3.

Have you mixed up your weight loss pills with something a little stronger?

2 Likes

Fucking chomping at the bit here.

I still think we can wiiin tomorrow.

Maybe I’m kiiiidding myself.

Anyone else apart from Goat and BT up for pre match drinks? At the Rock anytime from 5ish

S05 started a drinking thread earlier so he is probably up for it.

1 Like

Well it probably won’t be Ralllyboy but everybody loooosen up’ anyway … it’ll make it easier to deal with the disappointment :lou_wink:

Srs tho’, it will be ok. Can’t see us looosing this one

Originally posted by @steveintheforest

Originally posted by @Rallyboy

People need to looosen up a little - it’ll be fine.

Well it probably won’t be but everybody loooosen up’ anyway … it’ll make it easier to deal with the disappointment :lou_wink:

Srs tho’, it will be ok. Can’t see us loooosing this one

I would downvote you for your bloodymindedness but you’re a decent bloke so I’ll let you off…

Makes sense Bob, I’m the only one who doesn’t hate you on here :lou_wink:

… not really my cup of tea but more than bearable

One of Yoshida’s one per game obligatory fuck up passes is all the laxative I need to loosen up.

1 Like

Yeah, but his heart and soul is in that obligatory fuck up, even if it’s just the shame and regret. More than can be said for some central defenders right now.

4 Likes

It’s better to have a less talented player with the right attitude than a European Championship winner who doesn’t care for the shirt anymore.

It’s time to get behind Yoshida.

Especially if he looks like he’s about to play a dodgy backpass.

6 Likes

we are now the club that Yoshida has spent the longest time at and played the most games for.

2 Likes

Yeah, we can beat them at home on our day. We need one of those days. We won 4-3 on aggregate in the league last season. But they were gash! We could win at home, but more likely to be a slender lead at best. But better than nothing!