Saints v Man United - Drinking club

I saw that in the news. Sad times. I used to be a regular at the quiz about 10 years ago. Shit 10 years ago. Feels like yesterday.

I am pleased that you arrived in time to get your Founding Centurion badge.

Thanks, your royal Papster, appreciate being let onboard to play, despite being somewhat tardy. Being fired twice in the last 5 months has been a distraction.

1 Like

For being filthy on LinkedIn?

Not guilty Goaty. Think telling the managment they were Fuckwits might have been a factor

2 Likes

Did you express such thoughts in speech or in mime?

It matters. One approach involves more Vaseline and ear sex.

Iā€™ll be there for the match and pre-match drinks, and I tthink I can speak for my good friend S05ā€™s presence as well. Quite happy with the Farmhouse for drinks, as it means I can leave my car near St Denys and avoid the worst of the post-match traffic.

3 Likes

Farmhouse is good for me.

2 Likes

Neither. It was in writing, on the notice boards and on a sign above reception. I thought people deserved to know

1 Like

This sounds like a great story, Bucks. Tell us more!

While I would love to regale you with a story of rampant fraud, debauchery, violence against staff and burning top secret files, it was far less exciting than that. Just incompetent people with poor leadership skills. Could not even get my Pay in Lieu even close to correct until I (a non lawyer) threatened to sue them (a law firm).

1 Like

My management are such fuckwits they donā€™t even know when they are being called fuckwits and so I am still employed :zipper_mouth:

1 Like

I assure my boss that he is a complete fuckwit every day.

I am self-employed.

1 Like

Good negotiating, Bucks. Their loss is Papswebā€™s gain. We need more footie experts on here!

I have duly posted an invite to the pre match beers over on ā€œthe other sideā€. Hopely as this is so neighbourly of me it will avoid any infraction

Details set. Donā€™t post that, though. Steve will get upset.

2 Likes

Make it 2pm, Papster. Once youā€™ve factored in my lateness, plus the walk over, it barely leave time to sink a pint!

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

I may go to this, Iā€™m down so will see.

Do it, Barry.

I will probably getting there early anyway, but that is an hourā€™s drinking with time to spare in the stadium.

I am very tempted for this but Iā€™m down on Friday and I do so much damage to myself I donā€™t know what state Iā€™ll be in but if you are all meeting in there I bear it in mind and also I have my phone with me.

1 Like