Saints v Man United - Drinking club

Hair of the dog, Barry. We are the answer to your problems…

Yeah, but you know what it’s like, 15 mins wasted being late, 5 mins saying hello to everyone, 5 mins trying to figure out who wants a drink, 15 mins at the bar, 5 mins in the loo. Only leaves 15 minutes for actual drinking!

Sympathise, will do what I can to help of course. I will start by not needing 5 mins in the loo, Lou :+1:

No need to say hello. Just get the beers in.

As you know, Lou, any sort of “event uncertainty” sends me into a tailspin of anxiety, so could you just sort it out, ta.

Grr. Grr. Etc.

Uncertainty? I don’t do uncertainty! You’re mistaking my politeness for someone unsure.

What I was really saying was - sort it out Papster - we need to meet at 2pm!!! End of!

If I go to the game I’ll defo meet up, none of the lads I usually go when I am down strangely aren’t for this for whatever reasons, still tempted though as a Sotonian meet up would be fun

Massive rear, hotspot and a play area sounds intriguing.

We’ve nearly snared Bazza into our dogging trap. Just keep at it and he’ll be bound and lubed up before he knows what’s hit him! Hope he doesn’t suspect anything! PM me back when you’ve set up the webcam :wink:

Shit.

1 Like

Stop shittng Goaty. You know that is reserved for the after match party

Indeed - I’m in, plus son

1 Like

Originally posted by @Intiniki

Originally posted by @Lets-B-Drinking

I’ll be in the Avenue PH, for a farewell drink, as those lovely people from Enterprise Inns have sold it to a property developer and so ends 31 years of my alcohol abuse under the same roof.

I saw that in the news. Sad times. I used to be a regular at the quiz about 10 years ago. Shit 10 years ago. Feels like yesterday.

Which team? We were (and still are at the Wellington) Feck.

Lou is buying all of the drinks :cool:

Source: I’ve seen it written in the stars.

4 Likes

Such an Aries thing to say. I should have known.

Aries:

1 Like

Details of the overwhelming response to my invite to pre match drinks, over on the other place:

naff all

oh well never mind so sad.

Originally posted by @pap

That sign is a bit carry on up the farmhouse ain’t it.

1 Like

The Garden:

3 Likes