Saints V Watford Pre/Post Match Beers 13th August

I’m confused. Are you suggesting she’s up for being boned on a large table in front of everyone? The Sotonians initiation has stepped up a notch if that’s the case.

1 Like

As long as you don’t spill my hot chocolate I guess it’s alright.

No cream thanks.

1 Like

Absolutely SPC.

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Possible…as will be doon south with work… could stay for the Saturday and get a late flight back… or pull one of you guys when pissed for a sleep over :lou_is_a_flirt:

Bletch is always up for a good pull after a few bottles of Brewdog** Punk IPA

Originally posted by @TheCholulaKid

Originally posted by @Bucks

I might be shagging the new Mrs that day. Get a nice big table at the Rock and I am sure she will be fine with that.

I’m confused. Are you suggesting she’s up for being boned on a large table in front of everyone? The Sotonians initiation has stepped up a notch if that’s the case.

I must admit that was my initial thoughts.

**Possibly the most over hyped brewery in the world

Oh and I won’t be making this one either 'cos of my missus and her bloody holiday bookings.

I shall of course, be present for this.

I’ve been missing my Southampton bros in general.

2 Likes

Definitely SPC. And let me know if my spare ticket is helpful. See you in the pub

I am certainly going to tell her that is the plan.

So we can get a normal table as I will be on my own.

Cheers Bucks, which pub do you all meet in again? I’ve bought a ticket in Kingsland for this game, but would be great to buy the spare off you for some games when you have it? We can swap numbers at the pub and sort it out from there! See you all for the first game of the season!

I welled up there, pap.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Fowllyd

Originally posted by @pap

I shall of course, be present for this.

I’ve been missing my Southampton bros in general.

I welled up there, pap.

I really do hope that you did mean "Welled Up’ and not “Swelled Up” there. :grimacing:

1 Like

Sorry for the delay. Usually meet in The Rockstone - which is the plan for this game: http://therockstone.co.uk/

Sometimes meet in The Stable, Above Bar

Will be good to catch up, cheers

The Rockstone has been banned from selling alcohol for a bit.

This fixture is unaffected.

Not that surprised they did not identify that they were selling to 16 year olds when you read: “The Rockstone…primarily sells food and premium alcoholic drinks to an audience largely falling in the 25-34 age range:lou_facepalm_2:

SaintPC is nine.

Shall we go somewhere else if the heat is on The Rockstone?

2 Likes

As it has taken my sorry arse a year to come along and meet you guys (even though I only did 2 home games last season), I will be in the pub from about 1pm and will be offering the first round on me to all that turn up to this meet.

I have to say I am really looking forward to meeting some of you, but not others. No you know what I mean, you will not all be there, well I hope not as I will be broke!

See some of you soon! :lou_wink_2:

2 Likes

To be fair to them that is exactly their core demographic on non-matchdays! I guess a fair number of people in that age range take their parents along though…

2 Likes

So with the first matchday drinking club day fast approaching, who is definitely going to come along for beers in the sunshine outside the Rockstone (enjoy it, before you get too worried about the post 3pm prospects) ?

Well I’m there and it looks like a cheap round so far! I am only doing pre-match as I am camping in Lyndhurst with the family Friday for a week, so need to be picked up after the game.

:lou_lol:

1 Like