Saints V Watford Pre/Post Match Beers 13th August

** So this is how you lot roll … think I may have to give it a miss when I’m back :grimacing:**

1 Like

So does this mean that we will be leaving the Rockstone earlier to get our free beer?

Fuck that.

It’s nowhere near that good.

2 Likes

Claude’s 1st Pre Match Press Conference at 2pm… here’s a few snippets

1 Like

For those of you thinking of hitting the Rockstone (not many according to the thread so far) then it’s first come first served for the traditional August outside tables. So they recommend arriving 12.15 to be safe. I will do my best as usual, but feel free to get there before me for once :lou_wink_2:

2 Likes

Well we can compare our spare season tickets. :lou_facepalm_2:

Have just had a realisation to why I do not do many home games. That reason is the M6!!

On the road for 2 hours and 35 minutes and just passed the Manchester turn off!

Roadworks!

It’s ok, you have 25 and a half hours.

4 Likes

off topic but Goatboy you’ve certainly got them scratching their heads over on TSW with your Kat post … bit too subtle for them perhaps

I have explained for the hard of thinking.

4 Likes

LOL … just noticed you’ve had to explain it !! … prepare yourself for the backlash from the self righteous, equal rights for fat chicks brigade

lols. Nothing wrong with Big Kat! I would! Money can’t buy my love but I am quite willing to rent it out for a while.

2 Likes

Might just about get there for 1!!!

I’ll be there for 1pm.

Driving down tonight.

2 Likes

My round at 1 it is then… See you there. :lou_sunglasses:

1 Like

Someone needs to get there for 12 15-30. Outside is where it’s at people :lou_lol:

I will oil myself up and get the thong on.

See you all there chums.

1 Like

Just seen The Watford manager’s interview, ala Poch … Translator for questions and answers. With Claude also using a translator the Post Match Interviews could end up as long as the match!!

1 Like

As I only know Pap I will be getting there at 1 if I get there at 12 I will only be buying Bucks a drink if I could find him!

Looking forward to the day and to meet, Goat and Bucks.

Sat at mama’s. Had a crazy moment last night with the hire car; just being a dumbass. As I was reversing to park, heard a noise and immediately stopped. Was crawling anyway. I go out to check the wheels. Oh-uh. Fuck! The wheel is scratched.

I have a 5 minute period of panic in which I fumbled through my pockets and inspected all the photos I took at the car hire place. Exactly the same scratches. Wahey.

Feeling a bit elated. Hoping for our first opening home day win of the season since I was thirteen. Time flies.

1 Like