Saints V Watford Pre/Post Match Beers 13th August

That does sound crazy

3 Likes

What about the child cyclist under the scratched wheel?

Presumably they didn’t damage the sills?

2 Likes

After 4 cans of beer and a bottle red putting tent up last night, I was rough as fuck at 06:30 this morning when the kids woke up! Up for it now!

Originally posted by @Fatso

That does sound crazy

The last time I scratched a wheel they charged me for three.

Four hundred and fifty nicker.

I have reason to have felt crazy last night, and elated today,

But yes, it is fairly mundane if you’re not me.

My life motto.

2 Likes

On my way back from 3 days at the Great British Beer Fest. The Hop Gods have been incredibly kind as I’m feeling fresh as a daisy.

Brew anyone? :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Pondering about having a cheeky Boondoggle or 2 before setting off into the 44c heat @barasti to letch the birds,watch the footie and have a skin full of Hobgoblin!!

IT’S MATCHDAY at long bloody last … bring it on :cool:

I’ll be down there for about 12:15pm. Mama is taking baby bro into work. I’ll be there after we’ve dropped him off.

I’m on route from lymington ETA 12:50

M3 chaos but I hope for about 12.30

Table secure :lou_lol:

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Table secure :lou_lol:

Where???!!

Tactical disaster here.

Opened a b ottle of Casillas del Diablo Cab Sav with my steak lunch.

And it was gonna only be a bacon sarnie - no fresh bread and splaaarg the whole days gone bewbs up

That sounds like a proper boondoggle, Philip.

Does that mean you’ll miss Eric pulling the skin back on his Hobgoblin*?

*I think that’s what he said.

Only the 1 Boondoggle, changing to a sneaky Margerita, nice and cold and won’t take up so much room, leaving more space for The Hobgoblin later!!

Me and Franny sinking a few pre match. 44’C …got to keep our fluid levels up!! :laughing:

4 Likes

Yep, hope you can still accommodate the Hobgoblin after sharing fluids with Franny.

Yes Sharing not swapping :cool:

1 Like

Originally posted by @ericofarabia

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Yep, hope you can still accommodate the Hobgoblin after sharing fluids with Franny.

Yes Sharing not swapping :cool:

Who is it your spit roasting?

Rule 1 invoked here

Super to catch up with Sotonians at the Rockhouse. Had a lot of fun hanging out with Goatboy’s mates, particularly the chap that resembles David Warner and/or Richard Madeley, depending on your level of cultural sophistication. Sat outside in the open air, front and centre, unchallenged by members of other forums :lou_wink_2:

I have to mention the debut of Sfcsim at a drinking event, especially as his season ticket is next to mine. Good effort on making it all the way down from Carlisle. Excellent to catch up on the way to the match.

The beers after were held in the South Western Arms. Just Goaters and his mates at this one. Great venue to put a game to rest, although we confined ourselves to the back garden. Wasn’t a late one, but a very decent debut which can be improved upon. A bit like the game in that respect.

Cheers all.

4 Likes