Saints vs Liverpool match thread

Well this is a turn up for the books… :lou_surprised:

Please please please don’t sit back and defend, please!

Turned the game off at HT…ffs! I’m sure i’ve turned it back on early enough to see us concede a late equaliser though!

I like you SuperMikey so i won’t downvote your negativity!!

1 Like

Get in there you beauties, thought we were dead and buried after that first half display. Credit to Ronald for his half time changes.

I am feeling a little more jolly now… even though need to get up at 3am to go back to work in CH…

Superb.

Should have scored the pen, should have had a pen in the first half too.

Great changes at half-time because in the first half they were picking us off at will.

What a result! Credit’s got to go to the changes made at HT, seems that they turned the game on its head.

Maybe I should turn the game off at HT more often :wink:

1 Like

:lou_lol: :lou_lol: :lou_lol:

Tempted to read the mongboard match thread, i expect that the first half will be full of Hilarious Over-reactions!

Well, that’s life as a saints fan right there in 90 minutes.

very very proud.

3 Likes

Jesus. That was somewhat unexpected. I’m pissing everyone in the pub off with my rejoicing. Wanyama sorted the midfield and mane was so much better than Tadic. Well done pelle for the goal, I was all for taking him off. Can’t believe it. I’m as happy as a pig in shit, top quality shit at that. Scarlett Johansson’s shit.

9 Likes

My wife accused me of being a big child when Mane scored his second.

2 Likes

Thouroughly enjoyed Ward-Prowse taking out Skirtl and coming away with the ball before the 3rd.

Life is a Roller coaster

2 Likes

I’m going to go home and upset the wife now.

My wife accused me of being a big child when Mane scored his second. Today was a real

I appologise and you can start the next thread as well :zipper_mouth:

Is she?

Have a beer for me, Fat Stuff.

I’ll happily eat my own words if we win, can not wait for tonight MOTD, well played Saints I fucking love you!

6 Likes

Fuck me, I’m knackered. Celebrated so much after the third I had a dizzy spell and had to sit down sharpish.

1 Like

Recorded for posterity :slight_smile:

1 Like