Norwich

Wolverhampton

Ipswich

West Ham

Coventry

Wimbledon

Skates

Wigan

Have won Cup s since we won ours, also Blackburn won the League, granted they were bankrolled but so were United, also take into acount Finals these teams have been in, Fuiham and MiddlesBorugh in the UEFA Cup.

Since 2010?

Also I would not swap places with any of those, with only 4 of them now in top flight. Perhaps we will win the domestic double this season!

1 Like

I would swap with a few of them for the memories, theyā€™ll live with them to the day they die, what the fuck do we have?

I do not know about the rest on here, but some of the memories over the last 7 years have been priceless! I have loved pretty much every minute. We did have a trip to Wembley and had some fantastic moments. Walsall and Coventry home, were fantastic days. Last season topped pretty much everything.

Yes it would be nice to win something, but God, I fucking love Southampton Football Club.

1 Like

Iā€™m torn. If we were successful then we wouldnā€™t have Barryā€™s golden threads to marvel at.

On balance, I think Iā€™d rather forgo any silverware in order to keep reading Bazzas well thought out posts.

3 Likes

Iā€™d would rather we won something and got relegated Iā€™ll defo tell you that now, what can we say in 20 years time? We had a great academy and we sold the lot but what halcyon days oh you should have been thereā€¦

Right Iā€™m off out for a quick pint see ya gents.

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Iā€™d would rather we won something and got relegated Iā€™ll defo tell you that now, what can we say in 20 years time? We had a great academy and we sold the lot but what halcyon days oh you should have been thereā€¦

I disagree. As I said I have loved the last 7 years. I hated relegation.

We are not going to agree on this one as I am a very positive supporter of the club.

1 Like