Sex in public

Don’t worry Bear! There’s still room for your strip club stories!

Hahaha. He wins the ‘I’ve got a headache this evening, love’ award.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

Read all the first post, then got tired/bit bored so sorry if they topic has changed.

Perhaps you shouldn’t masturbate while reading, Toke.

Just a thought.

gay_reference = 0

My answers -

1. saw someone boneing openly in the daytime on Brighton beach.

gay_reference = gay_reference + 1

1. dog tracked down gays in major gay cruising area (as mention in origional post)

1. often see condoms in the woods while walking dogs

1. I once got boned in ikon toilets. He was fit as well - like Richard Fairbrass.

1. Once got caught myself in disbaled toilet in a micropenis station, didn’t know the station was closing and guy was highly embarred. I didn’t mind so much.

Didn’t know you were from Eastleigh Bletch. That’s near where I grew up. Where abouts?

Yeah, good one, Toke; because you’re so grown up now! :confused: [I was looking for an icon that showed cynicism - perhaps rolling eyes that were looking at the ceiling, but all I could find was this yellow chap with bell’s palsy]

I live a little way from the town centre, but as you know I was dragged up in Gosport.

print(gay_reference)

>>> 5

3 Likes

You mean Boyatt Wood Bletch?

You may cum across a little posh on here but were spunking on the paedos of Pompey as a child and creaming out on the rough house of Eastleigh now-a-days.

You not really posh B or you just love a bit of rough?

Like whitey G, I’m from Chandlers Ford (and therefore far superior) myself. Although I lived in Boyatt Wood as a child.

3 ltr bottle of cider by the bandstand?

i quite often see tramps masturbating. I see them masturbating looking at manekin dolls in shop windows. I see them masturbating in train carriageway, looking up businesswoman skirt. I see them jacking off into a starbucks cup and then putting the lid back on.

I wonder if they have thread on Trampsweb bout having sex in private?

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

You mean Boyatt Wood Bletch? You may cum across a little posh on here but were spunking on the paedos of Pompey as a child and creaming out on the rough house of Eastleigh now-a-days. You not really posh B or you just love a bit of rough? Like whitey G, I’m from Chandlers Ford (and therefore far superior) myself. Although I lived in Boyatt Wood as a child. 3 ltr bottle of cider by the bandstand?

Posh?

No, mate.

Not me geeza.

As I think I mentioned in “the other place”, if you’re born in Gosport you’re either wealthy, posh and educated or you’re not Caroline Dineage.

I’m not Caroline Dineage.

I thought you were from Scotchland anyway?

2 Likes

I once saw a thread on trampsweb about Southampton football club. Was trying to find out what Terry Hurlock does now and found myself on trampsweb. They also had a thread about how they know bear watches them masterbate on trains and get off on it. Some said they couldn’t get a bonner anymore unless he is watching them.

On slightly different topic, same mate who boned in ikon toilets - he works in fashion, used to be a stylist for magazines and stuff. Anyway he did a piliot for a TV program call Trampsformation or somehting like that. They got these tramps, gave them a spa wash up, hair cut, make over, new suit and stuff. The idea was they could go for a job interview and stuff. Problem was, once they paid them, they just wandered off in their new stuff and got pissed with the money. My mate is still really popular with loads of the tramps around the Old Street area. If they see him, they come over for a chat, proabably hoping for another spa day and some freeclothes/cash.

4 Likes

Yep. See here…

http://www.downandoutdystopia.com/sex-where-toke-and-his-dog-wont-come-across-you

Yeah, The old Glasgow, Port Glasgow, Greenoak, Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford, Tokyo, London route.

It’s a well trodden path.

Tokyo is from Glasgow??! That puts a whole new perspective on things! :wink:

I’d love to hear that accent, Toke.

You’ll have to come to our next forum get-together so we can see who is the least posh - ya caunt.

You’ll love the forum get-togethers - they’re really excellent.

What happens is, you agree to come, but explain that you won’t be there until later. One of the posters (usually Gay Boot) says that they’ll wait for you. Then, everyone else gets together, has a great time, then leaves before you arrive.

You rock up, walk around the pub staring into the faces of strangers, mentally eliminating all the posters you don’t think they are, until, dejected, you sit down in the corner and let one of the pub dogs sniff your bits.

You’d probably be OK with the last bit, but the real fun comes from realising that you could have stayed at home and had the same level of interaction with the physical world.

See you there?

2 Likes

Don’t just say dog, give more details.

Off topic again - some guy keeps calling the office and asking the girls to call him back. He then has a strange conversation with them and hangs up before giving his details. The girls are sure he is wanking. PM me if you want his number Lou/bear.

Ah, but is it wanking if I am, cough, he is making the call from his wankotronic 2900a chair?

My lawyer says not.

2 Likes

Bletch, I feel so bad this happened to you. If it were me, I’d have been mortified, and never have forgiven any of us (though your approach of constantly referencing it, and making us feel increasingly guilty is equally effective).

I feel it’s unfair to blame Goaty though. I do now remember I said I’d text you in case we left early to warn you, and when it came to it, I completely forgot!

That said, we did constantly talk about you when we were, so it wasn’t like we completely forgot about you. We missed you.

If there is anything I can do to make it up to you, I will, I promise!

Whatever you do for Balti Stench, Lou, just make sure it doesn’t involve towpaths in the vicinity of Allbrook.

2 Likes

Being from Bishopstoke* I can look down my nose at the pair of you parvenus. Incidentally Bletch, did you realise that Eastleigh is an anagram of eagle shit? Not entirely fitting, I think - a crow or pigeon (feral) would be more appropriate.

*Bletch, I really am sorry that you had to find out this way. Had we only but met face to face I could have broken the truth to you gently, in a softly lilting accent. You’d have found it easier that way, I know.

I’m in.

2 Likes

guise, level me guise, when you heard beltch was coming, you all went to some other pub, didn’t you guise?

2 Likes

Yep. But I had to go back later and get my dog.

2 Likes

Did the dog look stressed (or desserts)? Dogs can only take so many word games and Palindromes before they snap (or pans).

4 Likes