Sexual assaults in Germany

All Nations (not big business or the extreme left) want change Pap, it’s broken admit it, it’s undemoncratic and it’s a gravy train for many but not fir this nation it’s not, we get fuck all really and that’s the reality.

Lol

“Can you prove that claim?”

“Yah, sure. Right here.”

“Nah, I don’t like that. Now, here, listen to my unsubtantiated grandiose claims. I don’t need proof.”

1 Like

KRG a bar graph does not display nor justify inclusion to the EU you Si, look around and what is your gut feeling?
What do you see?
The rise and popular support or far right parties?
Euroscepticism everywhere and all around and growing.
http://www.spectator.co.uk/2015/10/euroscepticism-is-growing-all-over-europe/

Is this wrong then as its a copy and paste.

Dear Lord.

1 Like

Statistics don’t prove anything, but an op-ed does?

Sure.

1 Like

You live in Liverpool, FFS.

“We get fuck all really” meets reality.

Deny, deny deny, you just cant accept it, did you read that Spectator article?

I’d take that over a bar graph ha ha!

Barry, because you think something and some others may agree that does not make it a consensus or universal truth.

Again, that article is someone’s opinion, based on observation. Saying Eurosceptism is growing, does not mean every nation wants out. Pap showed you evidence of that, but what did you do? Deny, deny, deny.

Comprehension is hard though.

1 Like

my gut feeling is barry is talking out his hat. I mean, I ain’t actually read all these posts, or understand what you bros are all chatting about really, but it seems a safe bet.

1 Like

Please read what I quoted KRG, maybe it will stop with your blind arrogance of everyone loving Europe, the extreme left are worse than Stalin when it comes to their devotion to a super stare, he was a fascist bastard as well.

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Please read what I quoted KRG, maybe it will stop with your blind arrogance of everyone loving Europe, the extreme left are worse than Stalin when it comes to their devotion to a super stare, he was a fascist bastard as well.

This should be fun.

Point us to where I have ever said everyone loves Europe.

1 Like

Barry asks the Itchen North about his prowess as a historian, with specific reference as to how his knowledge is applied to modern times.

Here are the results.

You deny people don’t and wont talk about the majority of people within this Island wanting change, deny deny deny,
You cant accept on the whole it is a bad thing for the UK or shall I say most people think that way.

Ok, if that is what I say. Show us where.

So you don’t deny the majority of people want change?
That’s progress.

So you don’t deny the majority of people want change? That’s progress.

Deflect, deflect deflect.

Can you prove that claim, Barry?

So now you can stop being undemoncratic and start advocating the vote concerning the EU.

So now you can stop being undemoncratic and start advocating the vote concerning the EU.

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Still no proof on:

A) Your claims about what I said

B) Your claims that a majority of people agree with you.

Interesting, considering your demands of proof from others.

It is about that time in the thread where Pap starts losing his shit so he throws in a few curves balls of irrelevance and smear to detract the discussion and change the subject.

Standard fare.

I simply going with what opinion polss say, what the media says and what the people are saying, you are going on a bar graph which says little at all.

KRG I’m not going to trawl through 100’s of pages of crap to find your crap on the supposed virtues of the EU.

You are pro EU and the pro EU argument is weakening by the day, get on with it and over it, they are facts of popular opinion not a bar graph you div.

Free vote on it as well, fucking sweet.