Social Integration is not happening

So you don’t recognise this as a sound report?

Originally posted by @pap

Pap hun religion isn’t a culture.

BBC 5live is a very lively today!

Do you? The bit where she says segregation is overall reduced seems to contradict ur thread title srs

I read but where is it reduced? Overall? Between whom?

I dunno, I only know what was in that link you posted from Guardian. It said, “segregation has reduced over the population as a whole”. I read that, and I was like, gr8 news.

1 Like

It is but between whom? Italians and Greeks in Kilburn?

Does it matter?

I didn’t like that article v.much. It didn’t seem v.science. I dunno if the Guardian is mis-represent this bint’s report, but it seemed to be largely an excercise in finding items of non integration. I.e. that bit where they found a school where the schoolkids thought England was “50-90% Asian”. That made me lol! I mean, I don’t suppose it would be difficult to find another school where the kids aren’t retarded, but if they did, them results didn’t make the article.

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Pap hun religion isn’t a culture.

You’re arguing a point no one has made apart from you.

Drinking isn’t culture either, but we frequently talk about a culture of drinking.

Learn to (read/operate in 2016), whichever is more appropriate.

Don’t you think we should accept as oppose tolerate, there was a lady on the radio a few moments ago saying a man below her in the civil service wouldn’t shake her hand as it was against his religion, things like this need to be tackled head on.
Have you been to Blackburn lately, you could see that perception though there if you were a kid, my mate lives in Oldham where it really is separate lives.
Cultural issues of rights have to have a light shone on them.

I don’t like to shake hands with women either. It feels weird, they are too light in their grip. I wonder if it’s cos they don’t have penis? I.e. they are less familiar with the exact tensile pressure required to achieve the firm, pleasant sensation that is the Ideal.

6 Likes

And there we have it.

bazza, you’re hurting my feelings by ignoring my post. I thought there were some points in it that you could address. I’ve tried to help you with your thread and join in so you should at least have the courtesy to respond. It’s the British thing to do.

9 Likes

Have you been to my street lately? It’s integrated as fuck. We’ve got Chinese living next door. The lad, he has about 6 pairs of trainers delivered per week & quite often we take the deliveries for him, and then he pops round later and we give him his trainers and he says tks mate and we say no problem. One time, I even made a special trip next door to drop his trainers off, and he said tks mate, and I said, no problem.

3 Likes

I did reply Fatso.

Pap you mentioned state schools and I ask whether we should ban faith schools and then you do the usual of posting pictures.

Answer the question.

Should faith schools be banned?

That’s it right there, soclal, cultural and religious integration.

1 Like

no, you replied to my first post but then I had another one which raised some extra points. Please return to page 1 and see what you make of them

I like the fact that this thread initially had very little meaning at all to someone who doesn’t live in Barry’s head.

Barry, do you ever consider carefully thinking about what it is you want to say before you post something? I’m genuinely trying to help here. It would have been great, for instance, if you’d started your original post with something like “Hey guys, have you seen the recent Casey report about cultural integration? I think this about it…”

Might be better than assuming that everyone in the world happens to be listening to the same news bulletin that you are, and even then having to try to pick out what the fuck you’re saying.

Thats lovely Ostrich for being in my head and disseminating it and putting it on the internet, having said that if you got it correctly either you guessed or it was rhetorical?