Social Integration is not happening

Ask them here so they’re not muddled.

I didn’t know what the fk you was on about till someone else said tbh. I have since learnt however, that you spend all day listening to BBC radio 5Live, which explains a Lot.

2 Likes

or you could just read the post?

Originally posted by @Fatso

or you could just read the post?

For clarity so we’re all on the same page, it makes actual sense Fatty one.

So you just wanted a gas then? Fair play if you’re lonely phone up 5Live to integrate.

I am all for teaching schookids British values. Flytipping your crap down a nice country lane. Telling anyone who speaks funny to go home. Wearing hoodies but slagging off anyone wearing a hijab. Lets do it!

What a desperate place you live, I’d move if I were you.

I would move if I lived somewhere where everybody had to be the same Barry.

9 Likes

Isn’t that what adherents of culture want? I certainly don’t, live and let live you sound like you turn a blind eye to tolerance.

You can’t get more united than the lefties, liberals, and people from all over the world choosing sandals as their badge of honour.

It’s a show of strength and love, a shoe against hate.

5 Likes

You added that all important comma. It has completely changed what you wrote.

Bit below belt to suggest that Sadoldgit tolerates tolerance. What have you done to stop tolerance in your community?

1 Like

What if one part of the sandal wearer brigade wanted to subjugate some of the other sandal wearers as it was in their culture to do so? Should the sandal wearers and people with common sense condemn and ask the backward stoneage sandal wearers to change as they are in a Western society or do we condemn another generation into oblivion for the sake of ease and a failed social experiment?

sandal is the new jackboot

2 Likes

No Barry, I certainly dont turn a blind eye to tolerance. Quite the opposite in fact. I think adherents of culture embrace differences dont they? Vive la difference and all that malarkey. Enjoying different cultures is one of the many things that enriches life, wouldnt you say?

6 Likes

Anyone else finding this thread a bit dull?

It started off slow and lost direction.

I ythink you are being overly generous implying this thread had any direction in the first place

1 Like

Nonsense. It immediately flew off to the right.

Got pretty far as well :lou_lol:

5 Likes

What would you know you sandal wearing, immature image creating, liberal left wing looney…

2 Likes

WTF does this mean?!

Bazza, do you drink on Mondays mate?

1 Like