Sometimes there are no words to describe how stupid some men are

The stupid things that men say:

“A bit like sexism and racism, I cannot remember the last time I heard something homophobic in public”

A white, hetrosexual, male cannot remember the last time he was called a gay, black bitch.

I wonder which SWF brain box said this.

4 Likes

Originally posted by @Chertsey-Saint

I have not encountered homophobic abuse since living in London.

I dunno that I see actual abuse, but when I moved up to Midlands I was surprised bout how many bros are still clinging to their 70s values re: race + sexism + homo jokes. We still find these sort of jokes Quite Funny in Birmingham, tho bros do always look around in a furtive manner before they do one, in case there’s one listening, and sometimes, right, when someone is telling a story down the pub about some hateful thought he had about i.e. Muslims, I ain’t entirely sure if he is joking & I shift uncomfortably + change subject.

I know that is all awful, but it is genuine truth! In Midlands bros say things they would not say in i.e. London, i.e. when I told my boss I was quitting work cos it was interfering with my internet correspondance & cos I was struggling to keep up to date with all the latest TV shows, he called me, no word of a lie, a “gay cunt”.

5 Likes

Where did I say the abuse would be at me? As I said above I fraternise with a lot of homosexuals, and I have never heard them being abused.

Now pipe down, cunt.

1 Like

Christ. He sounds nice. I assume it was Fatso?

omg maybe! I mean it was alright, cos I knew he was jokes & we just laughed + I made a joke bout how embarrassing it was gonna be for him when I brought that up in Employment Tribunal.

One thing I do think right is that we don’t see so much ppl saying terrible racist & homophobe & abuse comments in day to day real life much maybe cos of Law etc and that is Good, but prob a lot of bros still think like that, which is why you still see it on i.e. pretty much every other youtube comment. The internet is the last bastian of being an utter cunt, or “free speech” as they like to call it on i.e. saintsweb.

Stupid things men say volume II

“However, to say these things are commonplace in society today, is an exaggeration and a myth perpetuated by the ‘appalled’ brigade.”

Obviously, as a straight, white male who is never called a gay, black bitch, this SWF poster is in a great position to judge how much discrimination is exaggerated.

2 Likes

Interestingly Chertsey Katie Hopkins was reported to the police for referring to someone as fat earlier in the year. It was reported as a hate crime! Dont know what the outcome was. Also under the Public Order Act of 1986 section 4a it is an offence to use threatening, abusive or insulting language with the intention of causing someone else harrassment, alarm or distress. Perhaps we should use this act more often, half of TSW would be locked up by now! I guess we hear about the homophobic and racist stuff more frequently but bullying comes in all forms and you can take action against people who call you fat!

Indeed, and I made that point above in reply to KRG.

I think I’m done in all honesty.

Bucks, Lou, Pap etc, hope to catch you at a match soon, I may just turn up out of the blue to say hello.

2 Likes

Eh, done why?

We were just discussing, neither of us were being nasty I didn’t think?

I was about to say, I think I misread your post, or confused it with one over there. I thought you had said something along the lines of ‘people exaggerate the extent of it’, but I can’t find it, so clearly I was confused.

Don’t go, the only dissenting voice we’ll have is Barry. That or I’ll have to argue with pap about free speech and get called a bigot for not liking bigots or something.

omg this is just like when red pap stifled frbl!

1 Like

would it help if I brought discrimination into your own frame of reference by calling you a fat bastard? Don’t go off in a huff. I enjoy calling you out on your stupidity.

1 Like

yeah as i.e. krg says, Barry provides a valuable service as forum dumbass, but he can’t be expected to do it all on his own.

krg needs to be more careful in his micro-aggressions against homophobes, racists, and other minorities.

Edit: I think Sarb is INNOCENT! Free SARB!

1 Like

Originally posted by @Bearsy

krg needs to be more careful in his micro-aggressions against homophobes, racists, and other minorities.

Edit: I think Sarb is INNOCENT! Free SARB!

Yeah! It was all Dibden Purlieu Saints’ fault.

Whoever wrote thread title is discrimating against stupid men… Whereas I like stupid men!

They’re the only ones who will give you any time

1 Like

Why do you nearly always wait until I’m travelling before having a giant kick-off? :lou_lol:

I’ve had a little look through the thread, particularly the stuff that has got Cherts all hot, bothered and ready to trot. I have the following observations.

First, I’m not entirely comfortable with the continual callbacks to my former home Stevesweb, particularly when posts from there are replicated here verbatim. or used to attack posters on this site. If Fatso has an issue with the things that Unbelievable Jeff has said on Stevesweb, then I think that the most coherent way for him to address those issues, for both sites, is to address it there.

Fatso has Cherts at an advantage, which makes the contest a little uneven. If Cherts was able to pull Fatso’s non-Fatso content in from other places, it might be even. I’d actually like to encourage people about being more transparent about who they are/were. This might deter people from coming out, to borrow a term from the topic under discussion. While I respect Fatso’s wish to remain anonymous, I have considerably less respect as to its application here.

That said, I’ve got more agreement with Fatso on the issue itself than I do with Cherts, which’ll be no surprise to anyone. Distaste about inter-forum content already noted, the reason that this has become an issue is because Unbelievable Jeff went in half-cocked, and while that’s a decent enough approach for a forum where half the people can be cocks, Cherts could, should and would expect to be called out on it here. I’d probably have zero issue with the exact same replies if Fatso was responding to comments that Chertsey Saint made here, or Cherts was able to respond like for like with Fatso’s SWF fuck ups.

The reason I’m uneasy about the callbacks to Steveweb are positive ones. A few of us remarked yesterday that the back-references are disappointing precisely because this place has established its own identity so quickly and so assertively. Cherts and Fatso have been a big part of that, so while it’s disappointing to see Cherts ready to quit so readily over something so minor, I’m done with talking people off the ledge.

We all know what sort of site this is now. You will get called on bullshit, you will occasionally need a dictionary, and you will be lightly berated by an inexplicably hairy shortarse looking to prevent temporary twattery from becoming permanent enmity.

6 Likes

And it’s always appreciated - thanks Fatso.

6 Likes

Oi Fatso, are you calling me stupid? Cunt!!!

6 Likes