Sotonians name-dropper challenge

you should report that.

in 1990 I was slapped on the arse by a playful Philippa Forester

4 Likes

A vote up to compensate for the vote down you’ll probably get later,for joking about a taboo subject

10 Likes

The fact that they read that out deapan is well funny!

In a bad taste sort of way…

Originally posted by @Fatso

you should report that.

in 1990 I was slapped on the arse by a playful Phil Foster

Edited for you to make it sound more believable

I played pool with Aphex Twin.

And I held Alexa Chung’s hair back while she vomited in my girlfriend’s toilet. She wasn’t famous then though; I didn’t realise how momentous it was at the time.

5 Likes

was she always an irritating cunt?

1 Like

First year of Uni, I worked in TESCO Metro city centre. Met Joe McGann, he on the left.

He was not dressed like that, and didn’t seem to like being reminded about it in the middle of Liverpool city centre.

My cousin came second in Great British Hairdresser.

1 Like

I won the obstacle course race at junior school.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Fatso

was she always an irritating cunt?

She thought very well of herself.

So did I though. But nobody wants to shag me, so she is objectively better.

I was wrong anyway.

She came second on a different hairdressing talent show.

1 Like

So was I - it was the egg and spoon race

:lou_lol:

3 Likes

You just described my teenage fantasies :blush:

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Lord-Duckhunter

Originally posted by @PhilippineSaint

Patsy Kensit got me upgraded on a flight from Miami to London so she had somebody to talk to and drink with on the flight.

Did you try and pull her?

What sort of person do you take me for ? :lou_lol:

At the age of 14 me and a mate used to live in Howard Road and another road just off of archers road, which I cannot remember the name of. We used to spend far to much time in the summer holidays playing football at the side of the gym at The Dell. We used to hang around the club shop and wait for players to come out of the changing rooms.

One day the women in the club shop, said she would go into the changing room area and ask if any of the players would come out. She came back out and said I could go into the changing room and get the autographs of the players.

I (a 14 year old football crazy young lad) walked into the changing rooms, to be greeted by my favourite junior saint player - Danny Wallace and Rod and Ray. Also in this changing room were Le Tissier, Shearer, Case, Ruddock, Osman, Benali Cockerill, with pretty much the rest of the first team from 88/89. They all spoke to me and signed my autograph book, which I still have now.

Unbelievable experience for a 14 year old and cannot imagine it happening these days.

4 Likes

you have my permission to knock one out over the image of Philippa slapping my arse. If it helps, she had red nail varnish and her tits out.

3 Likes

Welcome to the site btw

I apologise…just generally, for everyone and everything you’ll read.

That’s all you get as the site concierges seem to be amusing themselves with “other” things…

:lou_lol:

3 Likes

Right on the footballers.

I have had a birthday drink with Le Tissier and Dodd with a group of friends I used to go to every home and away game 98-00. This was in The Dell Supporters club probably 1999 I think.

To have a birthday drink was pretty special, but the players used to come down (man of match) every home game and have a presentation and speak to fans, so nothing out of the ordinary, as in between 98-00 I think I have spoken to most if not all of the first team players.

I have also stayed in Jody Craddock’s flat, when he was playing for Sunderland, when they stormed the old 1st division to return to the premier league. He was/is related to someone I used to go to said home and away games with 98/00. We went to Grimsby v Sunderland on the Saturday, went out on the Sat night after the game and around 7 or 8 of us stayed at hid flat/apartment. Saints were playing at Boro on the Sunday.

Not only was he a very nice and down to earth bloke, but a bloody good artist, some of his artwork was jaw dropping!

1 Like

Stop it ffs

1 Like