Sotonians turns one

Happy Birthday all,

Not a bad assessment Pap although the commute has now been cut to only a few hours now when I eventually get back to the grind. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Bunch of back slapping cunts.

12 Likes

It’s a jew-hating circle jerk.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Goatboy

It’s a jew-hating circle jerk.

If you’re visiting for the first time, I’d just to point out that this is an inside joke, and not a statement of fact. Like the venerable Labour Party, we had to deal with our own accusations of antisemitism in recent weeks.

GB is ironically repeating the charge, somewhat out of context.

Feel proper fucking shite that I have to point that out, but hey ho. We know all too well that there are people willing to make mountains from molehills.

6 Likes

I’m not yet Jewish. Does that matter in order to post?

1 Like

And I ran a bit.

(Cheers pap!)

1 Like

Have we had enough presents for one day?

Our game, West Ham, Spurs, Pompey…what a 1st birthday!

As far as dull Sundays go this is pretty close to a 10 out of 10.

12 Likes

You could always come down the pub!!

Sorry mate - I know that Bletch and Goat don’t consider it a good night out unless it finishes in A and E, or one of them has been charged with manslaughter.

7 Likes

Just to big up another honorary Dubai Saints member, Positive Pete is currently on a retreat at a Buddhist Monastery in Riyadh.

He did remarkably well to walk across the desert to get to bless a game at Barasti & no doubt will be filling the pages when he finally gets out of The Magic Kingdom.

We just need to get George Weah’s Cousin on board as our pet official club blogger & we’ll be ready to rename this place Ex Sotonians

1 Like

In the south western. Waiting for fatso to wank in my face.

6 Likes

There are match days and there are Sotonians.com match days.

I hope every birthday is like this.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOTONIANS :cool:

6 Likes

Fatso Voted down for failing to cum through on his promises

1 Like

I should be posting an obscure music video now, but i’m more concerned by Fatso and Goatboy

1 Like

Goat boy likes Fat Cheese Whilst Fatso is not so keen on Goat Cheese

don’t be concerned, Ted. There’s enough socks for everyone.

“There’s enough socks for everyone”

Cheers fella, I now have the song title for the UK entry for Eurovision 2017

4 Likes

N’aww, you guys!

I’m pleased that Papsweb has thrived in the way that it has, because I enjoyed reading posts from various members on here back on the other place and would have missed being able to be a part of that. What this place has that the other doesn’t is a sense of community, (mostly) everyone gets on well and there’s (mostly) interesting discussions to be had on a variety of topics (mostly) without having to resort to name-calling.

Here’s to another year just like this one!

10 Likes

I downvote SuperMikey … He’s way to nice, he reads other posts, uses Brackets in sentences (show off). Has an “interest” in “topics” …

5 Likes

Please do not expect another year just like this one. Now that Sotonians is entering it’s second year, bletch and I are now implementing Project Mayhem.

You will all be allocated a piece of corporate artwork to destroy.

1 Like