Southampton FC ("Kings of the South") vs. Manchester's 2nd Team

Fraser

Maya Virg Wes

Cedric Ryan

Oriel Mario

Steven

Shane Manolo

Alex, Jack, Sam, James, Nate, Dusan, Charlie

Fuck it just bring Redmond and Tadic on and go back to basics if it doesn’t work and if that doesn’t work then pretend we weren’t ready and ask to start again. After that I’m allout of ideas.

2 Likes

I watched Utd against Everton and if you ignore the last 5 minutes when Everton imploded and threw in the towel, Utd were not that great. A lot of fuss was made about Pogba being injured and that their midfield was not effective without him, and if that is true then great, because he is still injured I believe.

MoPe demonstrated against Palace that he will respect the strengths of the opposition, by the tactics to double up on Benteke, who almost ALWAYS scores against Saints. This week we will be up against another mush who always scores against us, Lukaku. So let’s see if MoPe can come up with another way of stifling the dangerman.

If he can then there is every reason to think we can get another result in a very low scoring encounter.

1-1

…with Redmond not scoring or getting an assist, or even passing the ball forwards.

2 Likes

Just need to tread on Lukaku’s schlong, it is, after all, 2 foot long!!

1 Like

As far as I’m concerned there’s only one Shlong and he plays for Saints. Also he is longer than 2 foot long.

Can a mod please fix that damned extra apostrophe in the thread title too? It’s really harshing out my buzz.

Eh? WTF!

1 Like

Who gives a shit about the football…

We’ve got Oktoberfest at Barasti to worry about!

(At least the Steins will ease the pain of the tonking by manure)

Lukaku’s overrated. Bet Everton don’t even notice that he’s gone.

More seriously if we don’t switch off we have a good chance of keeping them at bay. We need to be quick on the break which is something I trust Pelligrino has been working on with the team.

Quick on the break or brake?

1 Like

Emergency stop??

1 Like

Why the fuck have they organized an Oktober Fest in September - irony or stupidity, both, or some other reason??

That’s it point out more of my failings. Fuck discussing the foteball let’s all focus on Cellones deficiencies.

Thanks for pointing that out fellas. Fixed now.

6 Likes

Foteball?

3 Likes

And no apostrophe in “Cellones” either :lou_eyes_to_sky:

2 Likes

This is not a grammar thread! This is a positivity thread for Southampton FC’s strong performance against the Read DEvvils.

I do love a grammar thread though. Sexy aren’t they?

Foteball was obvious, no?

1 Like

Sort of like a dyslexic cross between the English and Dutch spelling

2 Likes

Very

:lou_wink_2:

We’ll make a Sotonian of you yet…

2 Likes

Because it’s an excuse to drink beer?

Or that’s when it always is…

Note Fruhlingensfest in April is MUCH more fun…

Fair point, well made D_P

Silly me to think that Oktober Fest has to be in October

:lou_lol:

1 Like

Far be it from me to harsh out your buzz TMO. If cunt’s were more careful with their apostophe’s the world would be a much happier place.

2 Likes