Southampton FC ("Kings of the South") vs. Manchester's 2nd Team

They are on fucking fire, we will lose by at least 2.

… troublemaker

4 Likes

With 3 at the back with Van dyke yosh and hoyt. lemina and orio in midfield and the forward line playing at their best II think Utd are there for the taking. I agree with Simon and the everton game. Utd werent that good if you take away the last 15mins.

At our best, at home we can and should beat them. Its City who frighten me. I havent a clue how we stop them

I can see us getting robbed 2-1 late on - but I think we’ll do alright and we can then take home that positive feeling that the team is heading in the right direction.

2 Likes

@newyorksaint I wouldn’t so much say that they’re there for the taking. We’re still shaping the team, creating a system and crafting a style. If it all click’s into place in the first fifteen minutes we then maybe. I still think that it’ll take a few more games but I am on rare occasion’s wrong.

Lorro’s written us off. :lou_lol:

Easy win for Untd he says.

4 Likes

We will be battered and beaten some time before the end, which means I can piss off early as I need to get back to the Smoke pronto.

In doing so I will also beat the horde of Utd fans heading back to London.

That’s two positives from me :cool:

1 Like

Same starting line up as last week please. Let’s get a settled team for a change.

Also believe that Davis in the central AM role with Shlong make us defend/press so much better and take the game forward.

What we cannot do is sit back and while I understand the idea New York proposes this really is not the game to experiment.

Back to basics - squeeze them for space

1 Like

Just been given 2 freebie tickets for the game, courtesy of those fine people at Carlsberg … seeing as there’s just the one of me, there’s one up for grabs if anyones interested. Not looking for any money for it … a couple of beers before/after the game will do the trick :lou_lol:

3 Likes

Good enough for me! 2-1 Saints

2 Likes

That’s not really the kind of positivity I was after, but thanks for trying!

5 Likes

OK, if it helps…

I am positive we are going to be ripped a new one, 0-3 to the Saints

1 Like

The M3 is shut in both directions (again) due to an accident in the early hours. Best avoided if travelling to the game by car.

No away fans at the game then…

1 Like

The offers still open, pm me

Bugger. Assumed from the upvotes the ticket had gone.

Mrs C_S has now filled my day apart from when the game is on (commentary on 5live if no access to t’interweb btw).

:lou_sad:

Won’t affect them. Quickest route from Guildford is A3/M27.