Southampton FC v Watford FC - Match Thread

£10 bet £55 return! Double get in… That is very freaky though, yes?

I cant get a chance to get a bet on!

Really cannot believe that. Was not going to bother as never bet on or against Saints. But at the same time birds flying over like that, did not give it a second thought! Should have gone £50!

William Hill stopped my bet as they fucked up, they put Saints 2-0 up but it was Swansea that equalised and it stopped the fucking thing, had a draw for that bastard gam as well!

Get some in play betting going. Just missed out on putting money on Arsenal to win when 1-0 down!

Just popped it on now though! Arsenal at 6/1!

Mane, off the post! Mane is in a good mood at the moment tonight!

We are looking very good and Long is looking lively! Just hoping it is not another game of 2 halves!

Great first half, but my only worry is that they should be dead and buried, but get a chance to go at it in the 2nd half. They score next and I am worried. We score and I think we will get 3/4.

Originally posted by @Sfcsim

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

William Hill stopped my bet as they fucked up, they put Saints 2-0 up but it was Swansea that equalised and it stopped the fucking thing, had a draw for that bastard gam as well!

Get some in play betting going. Just missed out on putting money on Arsenal to win when 1-0 down!

Thats what I do, bet against my bets poviding the odds and good and I can work them out ha ha!

1 Like

Jeez betting on other games on this thread. Add in the US president thread and it seems some have forgetten we are playing :lou_facepalm_2:

Watching at home in bed. Early start tomorrow for work which means I have Arabic commentary on our Cable system here.

The tater did give us a wonderful 30 second long Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll

Before adding Shane Looooooooooooooooong

Sweet, and a great ball in from Matty Targett of all people as well.

Good to see us moving the ball forwards so much faster, Jordie’s forward passes are starting to come good at long last

Gomes seems to be having an odd game all over the place yet making great saves, another of those we should have been 3 or 4 up…

We know how those end up these days

1 Like

To be fair I am talking about the game. It started from Shane Long scoring. Also we are winning, so it is working so far!

Come on Saints smash in an early 2nd please.

Betting with, on and against Saints is run of the mill, the game is on, its no drama.

Yeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Fucking William Hill is over the show, its saying 2-0 on my feed, the match is 1-0 and was thinking it was a delay, thats twice now the bellends.

Just got in from football.

Can anyone shed some light on what shape we are playing? Can’t work it out from the team sheet.

You had me jumping around the lounge! Sounds like the BBC… We went back to 0-0 a few minutes ago!

Bloody hell, Barry!