Southampton FC v Watford FC - Match Thread

Goal disallowed :frowning:

Iā€™ve only just got home - how come Bertrand and Targett are playing?

From the team we have picked, I cannot work out the shape, but itā€™s working thus far!

Yes and fucking WIlliam Hill have fucked my fucking bets up, made up though the little beauties!

Fffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

gggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttt. Iiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

6 Likes

Alright, echo.

1 Like

Tadic is quite handy off the bench! Better than when he starts!

Only just got out a fucking meeting - so rather pleasantly surprised :wink:

1 Like

Originally posted by @KRG

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Iā€™ve only just got home - how come Bertrand and Targett are playing?

Alright, echo.

Please donā€™t shout at me! Iā€™ll do whatever you want! :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Finish it off Pelle!

Forster back in between the sticks and defensively more organised. That man is a rock and his communication is second to none. Really does make up for any mistakes he may make. As a keeper that is going to happen.

Do not underestimate him!

1 Like

We woz excellent.

3 Likes

How can it be so easy for us to flip from shit to excellent?!

Cracking stuff :slight_smile: some lovely deliveries by Targett, Cedric worked his socks off. Forster did little but so pleased to see him back.

Good times are coming back :slight_smile:

You will be surprised how much he organises the back four. Just look at our defensive record when he is in goal compared to when he is not. Goalkeeping is not all about the saves and picking the ball out the net, it is stopping it getting to the point you have to do one of these 2 things.

I bloody called 2-0! Ought to put my money where my mouth isā€¦

2 Likes

Well, I made an excellent job of missing that match! Left work at 6pm, was breezing down the M3 with a thought of making it to the Rockstone when everything ground to a halt. It was damn near kick-off time when I got to the top of the Avenue, so I thought Iā€™d take a chance on finding somewhere to park near Six Dials. Given that it was pissing down as well I didnā€™t much fancy a long walk!

Parking place? Not a fucking chance. Once it got to nearly 8pm I called it a day and headed for home.

Felt nervous looking at the match stats during the game, as Iā€™m sure all those in the ground must have done. When youā€™ve had a good number of shots, half of them on target, but havenā€™t got that second goalā€¦

Top stuff, really looking forward to Saturday now!

1 Like

Blimey Fowl, thatā€™s pretty annoying! Iā€™d be fuming!!

7 shots on target, thatā€™s a massive improvement.

Id like Koeman to continue without Pelle and Wanyama for at least the next game but I canā€™t see him leaving Pelle out.

Fuck sake Fowllyd I would have persisted. .