šŸ’° šŸ¶ Sporting organisations that are Dirty Dogs

Just been sent out to the planet by my contact. Blue touch paper lit, best I can do. The line that is really worrying is this one. Which basically covers anyone complaining about anything

The council also appeared to propose introducing other reforms, including punishing foreign workers who ā€œdeliberatelyā€ create problems.

Itā€™s the bit where they say that they can force troublesome workers to work upto double the length of the contract as compensation that I find astonishing. Up to 10 years in some cases!!!

1 Like

Sepp Blatter apparently didnā€™t resign. Source: Sepp Blatter.

Itā€™s blokes like Blatter that make me appreciate why you havenā€™t installed a swear filter on here, Pap.

What a cunt that man is.

4 Likes

youā€™ve got to admire his brass neck tho, ainā€™t it

3 Likes

He is the living incarnation of Wac-A-Mole

Sepp, you are one slippery mother.

1 Like

I despise the man.

1 Like

Matt Slater retweeted

David W. Larkin Esq. ā€@ SportCorruption 18m18 minutes ago

Interesting that his lawyer made this statement. RT @ AFP: # BREAKING Blatter wonā€™t attend womenā€™s World Cup final, lawyer says

Well thereā€™s a big surprise, what with Canada being close to the US and allā€¦

More interesting that it was made by his Lawyer.

Whereā€™s Sepp?

The man is deluded beyond beliefā€¦

Breaking news - Graziano Pelle is also a dirty dog.

3 Likes

*sigh* I just had a Dairylea lunchables snack pack, sat at my desk, alone + working, in an office that ainā€™t even air-conditioned. I then had a bruised apple, and washed it down with robinsons blackcurrant juice + tapwater.

When I die, I want to come back as Pelle pls.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday bear! Sounds like you are having the best one yet!

3 Likes

Thanks the lords heā€™s kept his schlong under wraps this time, Iā€™m feeling inadequate enough looking at that photo.

FIFA have moved quickly to give the bro that grassed them all up to the Feds, a life ban. Fucking snitch!

snitches get stitches

Is grassing up your co-conspirators a ā€˜football related activityā€™?

Like being involved in footballing activities is at the forefront of his mind right now.

FIFA really are twats

Oh, and Chapeau to Pelle

I feel sorry for Blatter. How hard must it have been to resist reaching out and grabbing all that tumbling money?

2 Likes

Itā€™s a killer shot though, isnā€™t it? Great stunt.