Strap on for Miley

Trying to apply logic to something so facile doesn’t seem worth it to me.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @pap

Going from kids tv star to literally waving a dick in people’s faces is a unique form of rebellion.

John Leslie. Jimmy Savile. Rolf Harris.

5 Likes

She’s not topless! Those boobs are comedy plastic jobs like I.e Blackadder! That’s the worst part of this whole, sordid affair!

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Bearsy

She’s not topless! Those boobs are comedy plastic jobs like I.e Blackadder! That’s the worst part of this whole, sordid affair!

Are you sure? I wasn’t sure, so have looked several times to try and understand. They look plastic, but I think that’s just an effect of the light.

But you’re probably more of an expert than me - you’ve probably seen more to be able to judge.

They are definitely fake Lou.

C’mon, you’ve got a bit of an advantage over most of us here!

2 Likes

Thought they were fake at first however after a google fuelled compare and contrast session, I am not so sure. (Fuck me, this girl’s got issues) (Mylie, not Lou)

Really?? But her skin carries on up to her neck! I think it’s a trick of the light!

I did have a fleeting insecure moment thinking I wish I had her nipples, so I guess it’s a relief if they’re not real.

If u look real close you can see “Made In Taiwan” on underside of right boob, whereas she bought her real boobs from Ukraine.

3 Likes

What is wrong with ur nipples Lou? Srs question no trolls pls

I think there is a real danger of trying to over analyse this sort of thing and pretend we are all so shocked… Fact is she is just being a bit silly. And only because she may look back in 20 years time with a bit of embarrassment as her kids dig up the photos. Sorry but ‘rebellion’ v empowerment etc is all a load of bollocks (literally in this case) imho. She’s just a young women who thinks it’s a way to promote what she is all about - shock a few prudes etc.

As any father I would not be happy if it were my daughter as I would be asking why? or WTF? because there is a no artistic merit in what she is doing, no statements, no insightful allegory or social comment, just a strap on and Black Adder comedy breasts - and it was funnier when Stephen Fry was wearing them.

So, all the ernestness is perhaps OTT imho. She may well be blowing off steam and all that psychobabble boollox about a missed childhood, but I suspect its really far more simple. When you ain’t really got much else to differentiate you from a glut of similar very average vocalists who wear next to feck all in any photo or video , she probably just felt SOGs favourite ice cream with a couple of comedy norks was going to make her stand out from an already over sexed crowd… and here we are talking about her, job done. Still think her music is shit though.

2 Likes

Thanks for asking Bearsy. They’re fine, doing well. Bit pert today, but there was a chill in the air.

But you know how it is, sometimes you see someone else’s and think I wish I had theirs. But to be honest, a quick jiggle in the mirror soon brings my own nipple love back.

How are yours doing today, Bear?

3 Likes

We cant talk about our ursine friends nips in public Lou, you should know that

2 Likes

There’s glare on the boobs that isn’t on the rest of the skin - suggesting they are plastic.

Also the nappies are too ‘perfect’, by that I mean to perfectly circular and symmetrical.

Quick look on Google suggests the boobs and nipples are a different shape to hers - neither are hard to find.

Interesting search item if observed by Mrs KRG

3 Likes

Yeah, I just did a quick google too, and I think you’re right KRG. But they look so real! They’ve even nailed the cold white bit you get on the side.

The former Hannah Montana star took to the stage wearing prosthetic breasts and a strap on penis. Yes, you read that right.

Her ‘look’ was completed with a purple wig and a silver bondage harness – which was completely pointless as it covered nothing.

From the Mirror.

2 Likes

She’s sat next to me, slightly bemused. I asked if she thought they were fake in that pic, she’s in the fake camp.

Dunno what Lou is thinking tbh :lou_wink:

I don’t think bout them from one day to next tbh, except one time when I was I.e 13yo I found a lump in one, and I told my mum bout it cos I was worried bout breast cancer, and she just stared at me for the longest time before finally saying, nah, it’s prob alright, and I was like What took you so long? And she was like, I was thinking of sending you to the Doctors, just for the Lols. Fucking bitch.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @pap

The former Hannah Montana star took to the stage wearing prosthetic breasts and a strap on penis. Yes, you read that right.

Her ‘look’ was completed with a purple wig and a silver bondage harness – which was completely pointless as it covered nothing.

From the Mirror.

I’d have had more respect if she’d just gone topless.

2 Likes

Ahem.

Better angels, pap, better angels :lou_smiley: