šŸ‡øšŸ‡¾ Syria

Beats my ā€˜sort it out you cuntsā€™ missive.

Very eloquently put @undefined

My own missive to my Tory MP will fall on deaf ears, but hey, at least I made an effort. Iā€™m almost starting to feel like a radical student againā€¦I said almost

1 Like

Plagiarist !!

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Christ, one day back from holiday and Iā€™ve already written to my MP and the PM. I need a fucking drink.

3 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Will there be instructions for building fallout shelters in the papers tomorrow?

Are people denying there has been an attack by gas on innocent people or demanding more proof?

Russia isnā€™t a clean state, it is expanding its sphere of influence

Crimea

American elections

Middle East

Moldova

The stanā€™s.

Why are the Russians siding with Syria? That is the question people donā€™t think to ask, probably because they havenā€™t even thought of it, howā€™s Russiaā€™s economy? How are their previous satellites states now doing? In NATO?

Its a proxy war and Russia/Saudi/Iran and the US are the main players, not many are dying on their soil are they?

Once the US is fully fired up with their shale theyā€™ll drop the Middle East slowly as will the Russianā€™s, pipelines, influence and energy.

Why didnā€™t Greece expel any Russian diplomats?

Average provocative start to the day Barry. Try a bit harder eh?

Oh, people are demanding verifiable proof, not the zay so of governments who have form for lying to justify their actions. Simple as that.

What proof is sufficient to prove these actions?

Russia and Syria donā€™t lie to their citizens?

I am certainly not wanting military action but I certainly believe gassing has taken place, the liberals just canā€™t grasp there is a horrible World out there and we arenā€™t the worst by a long chalk, if we were many would flee the West, they donā€™t do they? Its the other way around.

Jeez you talk a load of bull shit at times Barry & liberal with calling anyone who disagrees with you a liberalā€¦

Independent verification is available and the Ruskies have agreed to arrange safe passage to the scene of the alleged attack. Why is that unacceptable? Do you just make your mind up because the Government and Forest Trump says itā€™s true? Thatā€™s what it seems from your post

1 Like

You havenā€™t answered the question, who would be good enough to verify there hasnā€™t been gassing?

Any evidence that a chemical weapon attack happened Barry?

Iā€™d take another look at the cannisters if i was you.

1 Like

OPCW? They were good enough for Salisbury (though there has been no transparency there either).

I fear that weā€™ll be getting another Iraq. Let the inspectors in then when they donā€™t find what ā€˜weā€™ want, bomb the fuck out of them anyway.

You ā€˜believeā€™ what you want Bazza. Iā€™d rather see some fucking evidence other than the shite weā€™ve been presented with so far.

3 Likes

In 31 hours, I have to sit on an airplane that crosses Iranian, Iraqi and Turkish Airspace adjacent to the Syrian Border while heading out this sandpit for work family & football.

Equally, Damascus Saint is still up that part of the world with his family for a wedding.

I am starting to feel concerned.